chapter 15

Time skip
Next day

Jk pov- today eomma called me and asked me to go home with yn . Like why with her ? Something they are planning . I need to find it . .

Jk-  Ms kang yn in my office!

Yn- okay sir ...

Knock knock!

Yn- What happened sir ? Why did you called me?

Jk- well clear my all schedules for today and be   ready at 7 pm we are going to my home to meet mom and dad.

Yn- but sir why me ?

Jk- well we will know that there only .

Yn- H-Huh? Okay sir

Yn pov-  Mr Jeon called me in office and Said to clear all the schedule for today and I have to go with him to his Home.  It's wierd like going with him is like going towards death .

Time skip
Evening

Jk- Let's go

Yn- where sir ?

Jk- Home

Yn- Home??

Jk- seriously did you forget?

Yn- oh ! I remembered sorry sir ! Wait

Jk- Meet me at front of the office with car in 10 minutes. 

Yn- Huh ? It's a short...

Jk- .... ( Glares )

Yn- okay sir!

Yn pov- Ahhhhhhh!! How can I make myself embarrassed so many times infront of him .
I should go now go otherwise I would surely will be fired .

Yn- let's go sir !

Jk- Hmm !

Yn- Well sir what really are we going for ?

Jk- Ofcourse dinner

Yn- but it's a family dinner and why I am going ?

Jk- so ?

Yn- can't I go home as it's already late and someone would be waiting

Jk- According to my information you live alone so there is no one waiting for you . It's better to go with me .

Yn- but sir... There are some street dog's whom I feed they might be hungry. 

Jk- Street dogs but you live in an apartment and there are no street dog's .

Yn- You know that also ... Than what about my neighbourhood .

Jk- Hmm you are not a girl that likes to meet people until or unless they are of your age because they sucks so that's not also a reason .

Yn- have you done a research on me ?

Jk- it's what you wrote on the interview sheet .

Yn- oh ! That 😅

Jk- Come with new excuses kang yn . If you don't have than I have one meet  up with your resignation letter maybe I will think about that .

Yn- what ??  No sir I am free . Let's go .

Jk- hmm now let me rest and don't talk .

Jungkook was tired so he closed his eyes and rested his sir on the seat . Yn was driving the car since She was told to .