27.

Elena's Pov

I am so sad. I pout and look at Elizabeth who was grinning. Dad was whispering something to her while Mom is cooking and humming a song. Two days ago, when Elizabeth had a fight and then later when she came, something changed.

Everyone is now focusing on her and everyone forgot about me. Though I am happy for her I want them to listen to me too. Here I am, sitting in front of the TV with Anne, watching Oggy and the cockroaches. 

I look at the big pool through the glass window. Hmmm. I grin and turn to Anne who was looking at the cartoon with concentration. 

"Anne" I whisper to her but she does not react. She didn't even blink!

"Anne!" I say loudly this time, nudging her. Anne jumps and I back away a little in case her popcorn falls...which it did. 

"Um, I want to go to the pool," I say and look at her, trying to make a cute face. Anne raises an eyebrow but nonetheless nods. I smile and jump on the sofa, making her chuckle. I run up to my room and open it. 

"What are you doing?" Anne questions. Uff she is so silly. 

"I am looking for my swimsuit, silly," I say. Anne chuckles and comes towards my closet. She hums and looks through my closet. Ohhh I need to pee. I go to my bathroom and let Anne find my swimsuit. 

After washing my hand when I open my door, I see Anne sitting there on my bed. Humph! Why is she scrolling her phone again? She should be searching for my clothes. 

I huff and Anne looks up. She raises an eyebrow at my huffing face. 

"What is it?" She asks and I pout. 

"You were doing something, remember?" I ask in return. She chuckles at my question. How dare she! Out of nowhere, she hands me my red swimsuit. Wow! How did she do that? Before I could ask her about it, she takes my hand and drags me down. 

Oh well! We pass Mom who looks at us with a raised eyebrow but says nothing. I wave at her and she smiles in return. 

"Alright little butterfly, go and swim," Anne says and nudges me towards the pool. I look down at the pool and peek at it to see how deep it is. Oh my gosh! It's too deep!

How do I tell Anne that I don't know how to swim? Before I could tell her, someone pushes me. 

"AHHHH" 

Author's Note

Filler chapter! I know. Here's is the thing, I am working on my book 'My Past', it's going to be completed soon so I am not paying attention to this one. But I promise, after that book is completed I will update more often and honestly, I have writer's block for this book idk why. Sometimes I think that maybe I should take down this book...hmm but you guys love this book so...anyway! You guys are free to check out my other book 'Innocente' which is similar to this book. It's a story about a lil girl and her protecting her family so! Do check it out~

Love ya'll!