35.

Follow me on Instagram please!: authorsugar_

Author's Pov

The forest was as silent as a grave. The only sound heard throughout was of the hooting owl and Elena's sobs. Her tired body slumps against the tree and she lightly wince at the sharp surface. 

"Moon goddess...I swear I saw her there....why is no one believing in me?" She says while looking at the moon with tears rolling down her cheeks. With hundreds of doubts running through her mind, she was not able to control her feelings. Her feelings were all jumbled which didn't help. 

Click!

A twig snaps from behind, Elena straightens up immediately, her senses alert and sharp. She carefully drags her eyes around, without making any notice, carefully. 

She slowly breathes in, and examines her surroundings, her mind races towards an escape plan in case something attacks her. Elena has been trained, not by the pack but by her brothers. She knows very well what to do and what not to incase a rogue attacks which is almost impossible since she is in her territory. 

Rouges cannot come here, no. The territory is fully armed around it's border with big wolves and wolves can smell rouges easily so now the question is; Who is here?

Another voice comes, this time someone was coming close. Elena slowly stands up and carefully moves towards the path she came from with her eyes still scanning the area, searching for the intruder. The howling of the owl was no long heard which confirms her suspicious of someone's presence around here. 

Suddenly, Elena felt a strong air surrounding her, the leaves began to flow around her and her body starts feeling lightweight. The tress starts swinging harshly and some dirt goes inside Elena's eyes. She hisses and rubs her eyes, her body shivering from both fear and coldness. 

She blinks her eyes several times and notices that everything has stopped. 

"My child" A soft whisper comes. Elena looks up and gasps, taking a step back. 

A white angelic woman stands in front of her with a smile on her face. Elena scans the woman in front of her who looked like an angel with her white silky gown and bun, surrounded by white flowers. 

"Who..who are you?" She whispers and the woman takes a step towards her. Elena immediately steps back which makes the woman frown. 

"Don't fret, my child. I am no harm to you" She says with a light tone. Her voice was angelic, just like her but who is she?

"Child, never doubt your abilities. You know what you saw and believe in yourself. Everything will go well. Be careful and don't get harm, this battle is to be fought by you and you only. Elena, my dear, You are the Key. You are the Key" She says and smiles

Black dots appear in front of Elena. Her body starts feeling lighter and before she could say or ask anything, blankness engulfs her. 

"My dear child" The woman says and closes her eyes, vanishing in thin air. 

Author's Note

Who is she~ who is she~ Do you think she is an angel? Or is she an evil person? Nvm- How can you guess it right away anyway? But I think...you guys already know XD I am not going to reveal it. I must leave now! XD 

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW!

~Sugar