Blocked up story #1

It was a Hot afternoon as you walked back inside after working on the house for a cold wet glass of water, you look to your left as Steve was sat at the table. His eyes forcefully looking away at you as if he had something to hide.
I wanted to say something about it but I was just to tired.  I then walked over to the fridge to pour my drink, then out of the corner of my eye I then see him looking at me again. I decided to confront him,
"Steve? What's with the weird looks?"
He blushes and with that so do I. "I- I'm not sure you would want this, being your tired and all... " Steve said 
My face clearly showing confusion.
"Steve you know I'm ready for anything, mob farming, sheep shearing,.... Talking.
You can tell me whatever you want " I said.
Steve's face then red as a tomato as he says" I need help releaving myself... "
"How so? " I said, clearly knowing what he means.
He quivers in his chair, I begin to realize I'm going to have to Dom this time.
Knowing Steve is to shy to make the move he so desperately wants to make, I pull him in and begin passionately kissing him.
He squirms in his chair out of excitement. I then put my knee on his bulge lightly brushing it against him.  He moans softly as I then put my crotch on his cock.
He grabs my waist as I shift into a comfortable spot on his lap, grinding on him and making out with him for minutes till he tries to take control, un-buttoning my flannel and throwing it to the side.
He sees my scars for the first time, he only glances for a moment out of respect, I'm glad hes willing to be with me even if I'm not ideally a man. I begin to feel butterfly's in my stomach as he puts his hands on my waist as he rubs his now pulsing dick against me. We both moan simultaneously. he then starts kissing my neck with the intentions of leaving markings all over me
Making it known that my body is now his.
We both take off our pants quickly as if there was no time to waist because we just had to get back onto each other as fast as possible. The temptation was to much I couldn't help but to barely even get my pants off before I get back on top of him.
He then inserts his hard boner into me,
I scream with joy, he then slowly speeds up the pace of his thrusts as we are both moaning and breathing deeply.
I start trembling as he slows it down again so that we could make out whilst his cock is inside me, I can tell he's edging me and I can barely handle it. "How can you take this much" he says.
I breath deeply once more saying "I've been waiting for this for a long time, I might as well make it last~"
Steve then says "we'll see how long you can take it. "
He starts to speed up as I moan and yell even louder, in the back of my mind I know I can't take this for much longer.
I move my waist in circles knowing I can make him cum first so that I can finally let it all out.
And as I expected he fills my insides completely with his warm sticky cum.
I can finally cum now, as I release all of the built up tension from my body it makes me intensely orgasm to the point I can no longer hold myself up.
I lay my head on his chest and we lay there for a moment, embracing what had just happened.
Soon knowing that I have to leave this moment to clean myself up I ask "are you relieved now? Steve. "
"Y-yes" he says as I start to get up.
His now limp empty dick then slides out of me for the last time within this moment and I take my walk to the bathroom to shower leaving him to realize just how much fun he'd just had.
I know that I will not be able to resist his body any more after today, I will just have to once a again swoon him with just how enticing I am.

💥 THE END 💥
Feel free to DM the creator ❤