Visit

"A cotard syndrome or walking corpse syndrome is a mental disorder in which the patients experience delusions that they are dead and do not exist."

Luhan POV
I got a call from kyungsoo. He said that I need to urgently visit Sehun in the hospital. Kyungsoo is really worried about Sehun, he wants me to visit him. I'm still undecided if I will visit Sehun or not. I'm also worried about him but what if he doesn't want to see me and he hate me.

I woke up early to pack my things and eat my breakfast. I am excited to visit him but I'm nervous too. I have many questions to Sehun but I decided to just keep it to myself. Before I go to the hospital I bought a bubble tea and flowers for him. I just got in the hospital just in time. I received a message from kyungsoo about the room of sehun.
I went to room 520 and it hurts so much to be in this situation with Sehun. He's not the Sehun that I know...

Sehun POV
I don't feel happy neither sad. I feel empty. The nurse keeps on telling me to eat my food but I don't want to. I'm irritated and I said to the nurse to go away. I just want to be alone because this is how I feel. In the evening, my parents gave my phone to me and I was surprised to hear kyungsoo. I told him to not worry about me because I'll be fine. We talked for hours about a lot of things and he said he will pay me a visit.

The next morning I did not expect my parents to be here. I don't want them to worry about me everytime, I feel like I am burden to my parents. This is why I hate myself more than anything. I beg my parents to go home because I don't want to hurt them. One of the nurse went inside my room and prepared my food.

"I don't want to eat that. Please leave me alone. I'm not hungry!"

"You have to eat wether you like it or not! You need to be healthy and strong. Please eat your food."

"I SAID I DONT WANT TO EAT! IM NOT GOING TO EAT THAT. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. PLEASE JUST LEAVE... I CAN MANAGE..."

I'm very pissed and angry to everyone. They won't listen to me. I don't want to hurt anyone but I can't help it. The more they talk to me and force me to do things, the more I hate them.

Stay tuned :) stuckinarnia / sehunslave