Passenger

Passenger

Luhan's POV

The morning sun feels so unfamiliar. It looks like I’ll start to cry again. I keep on remembering that day when you held my hands and say that you’ll never leave me.

I wish that I could turn back time…

So this is a new beginning for me and him. I had so many things to accomplish because it’s back to school. I still don’t know what will happen this school year but I’m still hoping it will be fun.

I started listing the things I need for school then I went to a mall to buy those. In the afternoon, I decided to go to my school to enroll and check out my schedule. It feels weird to be in college. How I wish everything will be easy for me.

I’m not in the mood to go around my school, so I just went straight to the registrar to submit my form and the payment. Minutes later I saw Kyungsoo looking at me. I was very happy to see him. I missed him so much.

Kyungsoo is one of my close friends. I could say that he’s my best friend. We called each other “bubu” because he knows how much I love to drink bubble tea and the first time we met each other I gave him a bubble tea. We’ve been friends for the past 5 years. We like to spend time with each other like watching movies, playing basketball, baking cupcakes and he likes to sleep over at my house.

“Bubu! Yo yo yo, how are you doing?” I almost forgot to say that he’s a bit loud.

“I hope we are classmates and the love of your life, Sese.” He said mocking me.

I’m hurt and sad everything about Sehun and even if I heard his name I want to scream and shout. I don’t know how to response to Kyungsoo.

“Aish! Are you okay?”

“Oh, yes I’m fine and too sad we’re over.”

“Yaaa! Stop joking around. You two are so sweet with each other. Stop being so dramatic, Bubu!!!”

If only I was joking to him. I stared at him fiercely and he was laughing at me.

“Are you dumb? I’m serious about it. I we broke up last week. I don’t still understand, he has a lot of excuses and I’m getting tired explain to him I love him. I did my best to stop him to leave me but I can’t.”

Kyungsoo began to tap my back and keeps on asking me if I’m okay. I smiled to him and I assured him that I’ll be okay.

“That was so sad. I can’t judge him too but I thought you two will be forever. I just wish the best for the both of you. Bubu, if you need help just don’t hesitate to call me if you need help!”

“Ew, you’re so cheesy! But I appreciate it. Thanks, Bubu!”

“So I need to go now. See you around and keep smiling!”

Kyungsoo and his wise words never fail to amaze me. He’s a true friend indeed. Today was a long day so I went home straight to sleep.

 Stay Tuned :)