☁️rainy day☁️

Tommy is a nickname that both Martha & Alfred would call him since Bruce's middle name is Thomas, of course Tommy is the nickname for Thomas. )

( This is inspired by both Mouse's Tumblr Dadfred & BabyBat art & fanfics on AO3 CutieCorner/Obscure_AO3 )

It was a rainy day in Gotham City which meant no playing outside. Even if Bruce really wanted to play in the mud puddles, he's just sitting on the floor with a couple of pillows, blankets, and stuffies. The regressed master in question was looking out the window pouting watching the rain fall against the window sill.

" Sweetheart, I'm aware you wish to play out there. However if I were to let you do that , you'll catch a cold. And we wouldn't want that"

He whips his head around to look at his adoptive father/ caregiver, with a even more pouty look then before. Bruce doesn't want to get sick , he hates being icky like that. Alfred tsks and bends slightly to his son's sitting height, and pops a frog themed paci in his mouth.

" Now little love let's go make star cookies , and later you may help me make dinner. How does that sound? Helping Papa?"

The little sucks on his paci thinking it over , he loves helping papa cook and bake. And the star cookies? Those are the best oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies ever! And in his favorite shape? He guesses he can play outside another day , when it's not raining out. Bruce nods his head , he made up his mind on wanting to help papa. Alfred smiles and gets up taking the toddle's hand , bringing them to the kitchen.

" Now what are we supposed to do first?"

" wash hands papa!"

" That's right Tommy baby"

Bruce smiles hearing his nickname for his middle name. For some reason he just loved being called that by his papa and by his mommy when she was alive. Bruce gives his paci to papa so it doesn't get dirty , while he washes his hands. His papa puts it on the counter planning to wash it after they are done baking. After awhile Alfred puts the star shaped cookies in the oven, setting a timer for 20 minutes on the little norpro chicken timer, he turns to Bruce. Who has flour on his sweater , hands , and face, honestly he doesn't know how the little could possibly get flour all over himself, a bath is definitely in order then.

" Alright Tommy dear , I do believe it's bath time"
" wit bubbles?"

Alfred nods his head with a smile on his face, already knowing his boy would want bubbles, specifically with the soft lavender soap the baby loves oh so much. The father picks up his regressed child easily(he's old but he's not weak) heading up the stairs to the boy's bathroom that's connected to the bedroom. He sets Bruce down on the floor as he gets the bath water going. He even adds a few bath toys , such as a few colorful plastic boats and a water based toy octopus. Once the tub starts filling up , Alfred helps Bruce out of his clothes including the semi-wet pull-up. Now undressed he gets his boy in the tub adding the bubbles, watching the little's eyes light up seeing said bubbles form and flow around him in the water. His papa lets him play around a bit as the older man gets his son's clothes together before he washes the baby.

Now all clean up , Alfred pulls the pug to drain the water , he gets Bruce out wrapping him up in a yellow duck towel with a hood on it. Said little giggles from the forehead kisses he's given , as he's guided back in his room and layed down on the bed.

Alfred gets him dressed in a diaper and a long sleeve space themed snapped crotch onesie, and cute grey's jocks with ruffles around the ankle. Bruce gets handed his beloved stuffed animal Mr. Haru the stuffed Whale shark , he happily holds him to his chest making happy noises behind his star themed paci. The baby gets picked up again and brought to the living room down stairs,and gently set down on the pillows and blankets he had been sitting on a few hours ago.

" What would you like to watch ? Or do you maybe want to color?"

"Oth? Please papa"

" You may do both Tommy , is there something specific you would like to watch while papa gets your arts and crafts stuff out?"

" Hmm munsters please"

" Such good manners little love"

Alfred gets the show on for the baby , then takes the cookies out setting them on the counter to cool down. He fills a sippy cup up with half mango juice and water then gets a few coloring books and crayons. Walking back to his regressed son , setting the items down in front of them , the sits down on the couch watching Bruce get lost in his own little word.

( Feel free to leave a specific prompt for this AU. Of if you like this content, feel free to follow me or like it. If you have a request leave it in the comments/message board/dm)