☁️Fall Leafs & Pumpkins (1/2)☁️

Original date of it being written-Oct 23th, 2023
Idea by me
Caregiver/parent Alfred
Little Bruce
Good Friend Clark

Bruce's favorite season was finally here, the spooky month of october. Halloween is a big deal to anyone who lives in gotham sure, there are others that dress up and they either fight or do crime. But during october there's a sort of truce among the heroes and villains even if some are good friends sometimes. Anyway there are already a good amount of pumpkins decorating outside of the manor.

They have already made plans to go the Kent's farm to pick and, carve out pumpkins and have dinner together. However today is the day regressed Bruce gets to go to the store with his papa, Alfred was double checking his boy's little outting bag. Now that the bag was checked the man turns his attention to his son, finding himself smiling. He knew if Martha and Thomas Wayne were alive they to would be just as excited about the fall season as their son is now.

" Now little love, it has been getting quite chilly out so we'll be putting mittens on those hands of yours"

" The fishy knitted ones? The ones you made papa?"

" of course you can wear those ones sweetheart"

Bruce does a little happy wiggle on the couch with his moth man plush being in the little's grasp. And gets up and speeds up the stairs and of course, Alfred follows him all the way to his son's little room. Now in said room the older man walks over to a smaller in length dresser , and looks through all of the mittens Bruce owns. Bruce himself settles down on the plush grey fuzzy beanbag chair and waits for his papa to find the fishy themed mittens.

Once Alfred said mittens he gets the mittens on his boy's hands , along with some more weather appropriate clothing. Alfred putting a pumpkin beanie on the other's head with a soft kiss to his forehead.

"There we are, all nice and cozy now"

"Mhms cozy. We goes now?"

"Not yet, you little sir. Haven't had lunch yet. And we are having supper with Clark and his parents."

Bruce huffs he had forgot about lunch maybe he can try and convince his papa that he doesn't need lunch, and the pumpkins are more important. Which is definitely going to be hard considering Alfred is a very stubborn man when it comes to his heath.

" but papa , we gotta go-"

"Yes darling I know. Here why don't I make you a filling sandwich and carrot sticks for our trip. You can eat it in the car. How does that sound?"

" like in Ponyo? Just wit outs the magic fishy"

" yes I suppose it's kinda like the movie in a way"

( part two will posted later on)