Chapter 1

A/N: This is the first time i've ever written a book or book style piece before. Please bare with me and I hope you guys thoroughly enjoy it. It's going to be a slow burn but I promise the steamy parts are going to be so worth it ;). There are a lot of things wrong with this and 100% call me out on them and ill go through and fix them. 

This is for mature readers only. 18+. There's a lot of profanity and a lot of smut, Alcohol is involved, and if you are triggered by anything in this book i do apologize! Happy reading and please vote!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jordan's Flashback-

I heard rustling on the other side of the door causing me to shake in fear. A man's voice boomed from the other side. My hand was over my mouth to hide any signs of my shaky breath so i wouldn't be found. 

I heard him crashing around my apartment as if he was looking for something specific. Or someone specific. 

"WHERE ARE YOU" His voice boomed again getting closer to the door I was pressed against. 

The man happened to be my ex-boyfriend. Emphasis on the ex. I had broken up with him about a week ago and he was supposed to be dropping off my stuff and the spare key. I received a text earlier that morning  of what time he was going to drop it off. 

When he showed up he was absolutely trashed. He started throwing my stuff out of the boxes and said he was going to grab his stuff from our room. I don't know what told me in the moment to hide but i followed my gut anyways. 

Kevin never forgave me for being bi curious. When we would go out on dates he would talk about how pretty other girls were and what he wanted to do with them. It made my confidence fall every single time, and he never cared. 

"JO-RDAN where did you go" His voice kept getting closer to the air conditioner unit I was perched behind. 

One night we had gone to a bar and after hearing him drool over every girl in the bar i got fed up and went to the bathroom. There was another girl in there and she had ask me what was wrong. 

"Just my stupid boyfriend" i responded to her closing my eyes obviously annoyed. 

"No one should make such a smoking hot babe that pissed off" she grinned at me. This was the first time i was ever flirted with by a woman. 

And it was absolutely exhilarating. 

The next thing i know we start talking and getting to know each other. She tells me about the time her parents caught her smoking a blunt, and i tell her about this one guy who joked about beastiality in my veterinarian class and got kicked out of the program. 

She kept giving me this look every time i spoke. 

Her eyes were glinting and her mouth was always turned up in a smirk continuing to make my heart beat faster. 

I felt almost drawn to her, which caused me to shock even  myself. I walked closer to her inches away from her face and shyly looked up at her. 

"I really want to kiss you" I mumbled out. 

I don't know if it was the alcohol from earlier or what but in that moment all i wanted was to kiss this woman who was giving me attention.

"Ask and you shall receive" she growled and grabbed the back of my head pulling me into her lips. 

Her lips tasted like coconut and rum, and they were the softest lips i have ever kissed. The kiss made me melt into her body making my body charge with adrenaline.