[Part 06] Technoculus Kaldrok - Abbot of The Baruel Cult of The Machine God

Technokulus Kaldrok, Abbot of the White Mechanicum, Grand Master of Hospitallers and Clerics, came from Gryphonne IV - a world that was completely destroyed by the Leviathan Swarm Fleet. He was a disciple of Archmotel Sigmus, one of the surviving Tech-Captains, from whom he took lessons.

His figure, clad in black-and-white priestly robes, was a frightening combination of man and machine, looking more like a serpentine apparition or an ancient Skyllax combat automaton. What was most feared, however, was its inner, dark nature. Kaldrok was a cold, emotionless enforcer in the service of the Mechanicus, but at the same time he was renowned for a depth of feeling rarely found among the priests of the Mechanicus brotherhood.

Many of his followers admired him for his compassion and wisdom, but these stories are mere whispers in the dark, darkened by the rumors that surround the mysterious true nature of Technoculus.

There are whispers of a forbidden chamber in the abbot's monastery, where Kaldrok guards ancient tomes of forbidden knowledge, magic and mysterious artifacts. Some claim that Technoculus keeps the severed head of his former master there as his macabre relic, which is supposed to be the source of some unexplained power.

For many opponents of the White Mechanicum, Kaldrok and his followers are nothing more than abominations that must be removed from the galaxy by any means necessary. The faction operates in secret, developing new and discovering old technologies and acquiring knowledge that most would consider too dangerous.

Some believe that the priests, led by the enigmatic Kaldrok, are moving ever closer to the brink of heresy and damnation with it, with little regard for the consequences that may result. Opponents believe that the Mechanics, blinded by fanaticism and consumed by ambition, are overstepping the bounds of morality, making monstrosities that have no right to exist.