my property

i was putting on makeup i had on my glossy red dress and was going to go out with the girls later i was going to have a ball! we were going to party like crazy an get fucked up.  my boyfriend was not home which made it better he was at work and by the time he would have came back i would be at the party i had nothing to worry about. i played my all time fave playlist and danced like nobody's watching.  (seriously though nobody was watching) i was singing and just when i had gotten up my boyfriend came back he looked confused but i paid him no attention i sat down and finished up my makeup. fuck i was not expecting him to be back at this time. he looked at me and we locked eyes. 

"what are you getting all dressed up for girl?''

he looked like he was about to jump at me. 

i said in a rude tone "i'm going out not like its any of your concern". 

i was actually happy i stood up to him like that i never done that before. he came closer and said 

"fix your tone or i'll fix it for you and you wont want that''.  i was pissed off why was he always talking to me like that? 

"your such a bitch'' i whisper he picks me up i was mad but actually happy 

"w-wait i-i'm sorry let me go.'' i try to fight him off but it was no use he was much bigger than me and stronger. 

'' i'll teach you a lesson''. i kick him and he drops me i'm scared for my life at this point i never know what he will do to me next

 "i'm going and that's final.'' i grab my purse but he grabs me and yells in my face 

" your not going anywhere i have the final say not you, your not going out your mine and mine only.'' my face turns red i get a phone call but he takes my phone and declined the call.

 "come on i have to go'' i say as i try to rush out. 

he grabs my neck and starts to kiss me it felt good and i wanted more but i really wanted to go to the party but he just wont let me.

"n-no stop'' i whine but he does not listen "who do you belong to'' he whispers in my ear as he softly nibbles it.

 "y- you" i say as i moan 

"and who's your daddy?" he says as he releases his hands from my neck and kisses it softly 

"y-you are" i say softly. i love it when  he does this to me it makes my pussy so wet.

 "you know what you can do for daddy baby girl?'' he says in my ear once more "

what is it?'' i say as i prepare for what will happen next 

he aggressively pushes me to the bed and slowly takes off his clothes 

"no baby i cant they are waiting for me please". i beg i whine but he does not listen at all he never listens 

"shut up and pull down that cute skirt of yours". i don't listen and huff which makes him upset and raise his tone

"did you not just here what i said girl?'' he pushes me down and takes my clothes off by force leaving my naked skin on our bed. he slowly starts eating me out i moan in pleasure but i wanted more i arched my back trying to make him go faster but he pressed my legs down. 

"you were being naughty now take the punishment". he takes his dick and inserts the tip and only the tip and moves back and forth slowly. i moan loud and said "quit it and put it in me already". i give him a look he knows what i want but wont give it to me. 

he roughly inserts his dick in me making me scream "that's it baby girl scream my name'' he says as he grunts. i scream over and over his name which puts a smirk on his face "A-Alex!! fuck yes". i say as he moves faster and deeper into me thrusting and making me moan. "say it louder let the whole world know who you belong to''. as he goes even deeper than before. 

"Alexx!! ughh fuck" i say he makes me feel so good he makes me want more and more of that big cock of his. he changes my position throwing me on my side. "show me how much of a cum slut you are". he thrusts deeper and faster making me moan louder and louder. he keeps going until he cums in me. i start panting and he grabs me by my hair and throws me on the floor. 

"you fucking slut you really thought you could get away from me huh?" he chuckles "N-No not at all daddy i'm so sorry." i say  i know he does not believe me "you can go to the party as long as you don't fuck with any other guys you here me princess?'' i look at him and i run up and hug him "thank you!!!" he kisses me and says have fun and winks at me.

i put on my clothes and fix my makeup and headed out the door.