Naughty Naughty

my boyfriend is at work so i walk into his office. i give him his food that i had forgotten to give him before he left......

i walk in to see another girl in his office tugging on his tie "b-babe?" i say as i break down in tears "what?"  He asked me i know he did not ask me what when i caught him in the act i was mad and my blood boiled. "what the fuck do you mean what your suppose to be mine and you fuck around with this whore right here!?!"

he looks at me in confusion "princess she was just fixing my tie". he said. i was starting to feel sorry and i felt like i was in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

'' yeah whatever'' i say as i try to walk out he runs up to me and grabs me and tells her to leave she blows him a kiss which makes me even more mad as tears flow down my face. 

"LET FUCKING GO OF ME!" i scream in his face as he pins me to the wall. "stop fighting it baby girl she did nothing wrong and nether did i". i was pissed at this point. 

"let me go or i swear to fucking god". i said as i pushed him aside "I RUN SHIT HERE NOT YOU, YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL SLUT". i could not believe he said that. 

"get your fat ass over here before i fuck the shit out of you and give you something to cry about you naughty little whore". I stayed where i was at and i ignored him "so now you want to test me'' he grins as he wipes off his desk leaving a mess on the floor he puts me on the table and takes off my clothes slowly as we kiss. 

"i should not even kiss you" i said looking at him with tears in my eyes "princess if you don't believe me when i tell you nothing happened than i'll just have to show you how much i want you and only you, no one can compare to my princess.'' he stuck his dick so far in me i had to arch my back. "f-fuck daddy" i say as he grabs my neck and fucks the shit out of me.

"you know who you belong to you naughty girl your mine and i would never trade you for someone else". he told me as he pounds deeper in my tight pussy. 

he stops fucking me and calls in the girl who was in here before she was shocked, but i was mad as hell, how dare she try to make a move on my daddy. he saw i was mad and covered my mouth so i don't speak "this is my cum slut and i need you to stop making passes at me because i'm loyal.'' he roughly fucks me again leaving my pussy drenched in my juices she watched as he fucked me faster and faster.

"this is my pussy and this is her dick". he told her as he was so close to cumming "i want you to fill my pussy up daddy please!". he fucked me harder and harder hitting my g spot making me moan louder than usual.

he cummed in me leaving me breathless and shaky. he told the girl to get out and she did just that. he said if she told he would fire her so to keep her job she never told. he kissed me passionately and he continued working and i left like nothing happened.