slutty girl

i had gotten home late i was scared my boyfriend would be furious so i tried to sneak back in i went upstairs and my boyfriend was sitting in his chair with handcuffs in one hand and a rope in the other hand 

"why were you not home princess". he says sounding annoyed i cant believe he was doing this i mean something like this has never happened to me so why is this happening now? 

''i was out baby nothing to worry about". i said softly as i take off my clothes revealing  the sexy bra and thong i had on. he looked at me with lust and sin in his beautiful blue eyes and smirked 

"who did you wear that for then?" he gave me attitude i was not having it "for you of course" i said looking innocent and sweet.

your'e getting a nice long punishment for being out so late". he went up to me but i just walked away and went downstairs. that made him angry so he ran after me and grabbed my waist "and whispered why the fuck did you walk away from me".

i slapped him in the face and he pushed me down "you fucking slut" he yelled as he picked me up and walked up the stairs into the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. "leave me alone!" i screamed at him "your so out of line girl i should punish you extra hard".  he ripped off my remaining clothing and he took the handcuffs and cuffed me to the head board of the bed. he went to grab the tape and he put it over my mouth he starts taking his clothes off.

i screamed and made muffled noises all he did was laugh "what should i do with this rope?" he chuckled and tied my feet together with the tape. i started kicking him and he slapped me "you bitch i'm going to enjoy what i do to you.'' he took out the blindfold and he wrapped it around my head 

i was scared i did not know what he was going to do but it was also a lot of fun. he lifted my legs and stuck his finger in my pussy making my clit throb. i moaned my muffled moans and he enjoyed it. "you have been such a naughty girl" he said while fingering me faster he pulls out his fingers and sticks his dick inside me. 

he takes off the tape and i scream instantly he made me feel so good and he knew i was nice and tight "you like it rough i know you do lay back and take every last inch of my cock your pussy is mine". he says as he thrusts harder and deeper in me. i moan and moan he makes me feel so hot his thick dick pounding into me he finally cums and me and takes off the hand cuffs and rope.

he throws me on the floor and forced his dick in my mouth "i want you to look at me while you deep throat my cock i want to hear you gag as i pump into your hot lips". he goes deeper and faster and throws his head back. i start gagging and choking just like how he wants it. he cums again deep within my throat. 

"i love you baby girl" he says to me as he picks me up and puts me in bed "i love you too daddy"