ZB1 + announcments (please read!)

★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★

1.

Okay, first and foremost I want to thank everyone who commented on this book and showed it some love! I hope you all believe me when I say all the comments, reads, and votes I've received really have made me happy these last few weeks. So thank you so much!

Before publishing this book the last thing I published on this site was over 3 years ago. I've never fully stopped writing or coming up with stories, but due to my creative perfectionism and my desire to only post stories that I'm proud of I never published any of that work.

That being said, unfortunately I think I will be discontinuing this book for similar reasons. I never again want to be the type of writer that leaves their readers hanging without explanation. Although I have been busy with work lately the truth of the matter is that I just haven't been that inspired to write.

I'm just not the type of writer that can take requests and do them justice. I really have to be inspired to post it. (Even the Gunwook imagine was supposed to be much longer but I felt like I had to post something so I put out a shorter version instead.)

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to complete all the requests and I hope this doesn't upset you all too much :(

However this won't be the last of my writing on here. Which brings me to...

★ ★ ★ ★

2.

WE HAVE THE FINAL LINEUP!

What do we all think? Did any of your picks make it in?

Personally I was rooting for Gunwook, Ricky, and Jay. Although I was upset Jay didn't make it, I was so happy to see Gunwook and Ricky there. I didn't expect they would both make it, or either if I'm being honest.

Also Zhang Hao as P01?!? This finale was full of surprises! I knew the second Jiwoong was announced as rank #8 this was going to be a crazy unexpected lineup.

I'm not sure how I feel about ZEROBASEONE as a name but the logo looks pretty.

Anyways, I've been coming up with a plot for a short story about fake dating Ricky (shoutout to whoever requested that) because I've been so obsessed with him lately, real romcom-like

If anybody is interested feel free to stick around for that (probably will be slow updates though), and if not thanks again for checking out this book!

Sending lots of love,

Seaux-Fi <3