How they met

Erma is seen watching Warrior Princess on the Tv. She immediately changed the channel when the screen started to warp and a well appeared on the screen. She saw her mom climbing out of the well with another person behind her. Emiko helped him out of the well and offered the child her hand who took it. The two crawled out of the Tv with the new person falling face first into the floor.

Emiko: "Are you alright, Y/N?"
Y/N stood up and dusted himself off. He picked up his duffel bag and gave her a thumbs up. Erma phased through the couch and appeared behind Y/N to try and scare him. She raised her hands up and was about to scare him until he turned around. He waved at her shyly as Erma took note of his attire.

 He waved at her shyly as Erma took note of his attire

Emiko: "Erma, this is Y/N Voorhees."
Erma perked up when she heard her mom say Voorhees and ran up stairs. Y/N looked up at Emiko with a look of worry.

Y/n: "... . ..... ...?"
Emiko: "What? No no no, it actually takes a lot of work to scare Erma! She is just going to grab something."
Y/N: ".. ....!"

Erma ran back downstairs and lifted a photo frame. Y/N leaned down slightly to look at the photo.

 Y/N leaned down slightly to look at the photo

Y/N: "..! ... ... .. ... .. ....... ....."
Erma tilted her head slightly. Emiko knelt down to Erma.
Emiko: "Erma, Y/N here can't talk because he is mute, remember that thing I was teaching you a week ago?"
Erma started to float up to Y/N and grabbed his head. She then placed he forehead against his. A moment later a light started to glow bright until it disappeared.

Mental Link successful
Erma: "Hello!"
Y/N: "H-Hello, I'm Y/N."

End of Chapter