Childhood (I)

"What I'm saying is, grandpa.. That I'll become the King of the Pirates!"

A childish voice could be heard from the top of Mt. Corvo as Garp drags his grandson by his cheek.

"Cut the crap!" Garp replied, having heard Luffy's whines for a good while now. The only thing keeping him from giving his grandson a Fist of Love was that his other hand was occupied holding Leecy's, his beloved granddaughter.

Leecy was giving her twin funny looks as she saw how Luffy struggled to get out of gramps grip, not wanting to intervene as she was amused by her brother's elasticity. It has been a couple of weeks since Luffy ate his devil fruit. She hadn't been there to witness the whole show, since she had been busy being normal with the neighboring people. Don't take her wrong, its not like she was actively avoiding the pirates that were on Makino's bar... Ok maybe she was but its just that they were... a little bit too much pirates for her like, only Luffy was allowed to surpass her daily level of piracy.

Anyway, Garp arrived that morning to Partys Bar, saying that they needed to pack their things, Luffy had refused at first, but then he recieved a Fist of Love, seeing her twin's fate, she quickly made her bag. Saying goodbye to Makino as they made their leave.

"Let me...Let me go!" Luffy continued to whine as they walked.

"On top of eating a devil fruit, you're talking nonense! Both you and Ace should learn from Leecy, so the three of you can become the strongest Navy soldiers!" Leecy puffed her chest with pride, but something picked on the back of her mind, who was this so-called "Ace"?

"Ow, ow, ow. My body is rubber so why is it painful?! Let me go already!"

"You can't be friends with "Red Haired" Shanks!" Garp stopped dead on his tracks as the tree, the same one that Luffy was clinging on, came upon him "Hey!"

Leecy let go of Garp hand and turned to see Luffy and Garp.

"So its Luffy's fault we're leaving Makino?! Then why are you taking me too?" Leecy pouted at the reason why they were leaving behind the woman the twins had come to see as a mother.

"That's it!"Garp regained his bearings and picked up the twins and placed each one on his shoulders, carrying them like a sack of potatoes. Ignoring the wailing of his grandchildren, made his way to the bandits cabin.

 Ignoring the wailing of his grandchildren, made his way to the bandits cabin

Knock, knock, knock

"What's this place? Woah!" The twins turned to look at each other happily after saying the same thing as the other. Meanwhile Garp insisting knocking became louder.

Leecy and Luffy were chasing each other around the cabin when the door suddenly opened, showing an overweight older woman with curly orange hair.

"Stop it! Whoever you are, do you wanna get killed?!" Dadan yelled at Garp

"Its me"

The color drained from Dadan's face as she took in to who she just threat. Blinking a few times she walked backwards and fell on her butt.