Chap 2 :- Visiting Dad's Grave

*Next Morning*
I wake up from the sound of alarm clock..Hmm..I climbed down from the bed..I will get quickly ready..I have to visit Dad's Grave today..I choose my outfit for today..and went to take a shower..After 15 mins of shower..I dried myself and wear the outfit..

I thought to wear something casual and not too fancy

I thought to wear something casual and not too fancy..I wear some accessories
matching with the outfit..I just put sunscreen & moisturizer on my face and take my purse and handbag with me and got down..

I reached down..and walk towards dining room..I take my seat..the breakfast was already placed in the plate..I start eating..One maid come and pour me some orange juice..I asked her
about mom..
Me - Where is mom ?? Did she already left for company ??
Maid - Yes..mam she did..
Me - Did she have her breakfast ??
Maid - Yes mam..
Me - Hmm..okay..
I already guessed this will happen..she is
always busy with her company..nothing new to me..I finished eating my breakfast..I drank my orange juice and wipe my mouth..I thanked the maid which served me the breakfast and left the mansion to go to cemetery...I saw Mr.Choi standing near the car..I walked towards him..Mr.Choi noticed me and greet me...
Mr.Choi - Good Morning Mam !! (bows)
Me - Morning too..mom must already informed you..where I have to go..
Mr.Choi - Yes Mam..she did..
Me - So shall we go now..?
Mr.Choi - Sure..mam..
Mr.Choi open the door for me..I sat down..he closed the door..and sits on
driver seat and starts driving...
Me - Mr.Choi..don't forgot to stop at a flower shop..I want to buy some flowers..
Mr.Choi - Okay Mam...(nods)
After 20 mins..Mr.Choi stopped the car and said..
Mr.Choi - Mam..we are here at flower shop...
Me - Okay..wait for me in the car...
i will come back in few mins..
Mr.Choi - Sure Mam..(nods)
I get out from car and walked to flower shop and entered inside..I saw a girl standing at counter wearing an apron..
I walked towards the counter and stand there..she noticed me and greet me with a smile..
Girl - Hello Mam !! (Smiles)
Me - Hello !!
Girl - Welcome to our flower shop..May I know what flowers do you like to have ?? We have all kinds of flowers with us..(smiling)
Me - I would like to have white Tulips
flower...
Girl - Okay mam..should I wrap the flowers in a ribbon or bouquet ??
Me - Plz wrap it in a bouquet..
Girl - Sure..plz give few mins to make the bouquet..
Me - Sure..(nods)
The girl smiled and start preparing my bouquet..till then I looked around the shop..it smells so nice..they really have all kinds of flowers with them..like sunflower, mogra, pink rose,red rose, white rose, etc..After 10 mins..the girl came back to counter with bouquet in her hands...
Girl - Here..is your bouquet mam..
She hands me the bouquet and I take the
bouquet from her hands..she prepared it
really beautifully..I like it..

I like it