Chap 13 :- Shopping for Wedding

Next morning..Hyeon got herself ready for uni and left her mansion after having her breakfast...

Btw Hyeon's Outfit 👇

Hyeon reached her uni

Hyeon reached her uni..and after parking her car..she went out of it...

She entered the uni and went to her locker to take out some books...

As she was doing it her phone made a ting sound..so she opened it to see and saw an unknown number as messaged her...

Hyeon - Who is this ?

Hyeon mumbled before reading the message...

Message :- After uni is over..come to XXX mall for shopping immediately !!

Hyeon looked around and saw Seokjin standing there with his phone in his hands..and he was looking at her with his cold face...

Hyeon then typed something and click send and look at Seokjin...

On the other hand Seokjin look at his phone when a message came from Hyeon..and it's says

Message :- Fine..but how did you get my number Seokjin-shi ?

Seokjin typed back...

Message :- Doesn't matter..just come to the mall quickly..we don't want to waste our time waiting for you...

Hyeon read his message..and again a message popped up...

Message :- Got it ?

Hyeon typed an "okay" back and when she looked at where Seokjin was standing before but he wasn't there anymore...

"How did he get my number tho ? probably he must have taken from mom or Mr.kim ?" Hyeon thought before she saved his number in her contacts as "Seokjin" then kept her phone back and closed her locker before walking away to her first lecture....

Time Skip To University Over

The whole day Hyeon received many glares from Taehyung & Jimin..they both didn't missed a chance to throw glare at Hyeon whenever they see or passed her in corridors or cafeteria...

On the other hand Hyeon just passed them a few tight smiles to irritated them more...

Hyeon walked to her car and as she was passing by..her eyes caught Taehyung's car...

A smirk appear on her face..as she said...

Hyeon - Time to take revenge Kim Brothers !!

After some time passed Taehyung & Jimin went out from the uni as they made their way to Taehyung's car...

Jimin - Ugh..I don't want to go
Tae - Same bro..but we have to...