Chap 4 :-

Hyeon - ( I walked in the cafeteria as it was lunch time..and was looking around in search of Aera..as she told me to sit with her & friends..I finally spot her sitting at a table..so I walked towards her..I reached there and said)
Hyeon - Hey Aera !!
Aera looked at me then smiled
Aera - Ohh Hyeon you are here..plz have a seat..(smiles)
Hyeon - (I noded my head and took a seat beside her and asked about her friends as she was sitting alone) Aera..where are your friends ?
Aera - They are just going to come soon..They might on their wa---
Hyeon - (Aera got cut off by two boys coming towards our table and they were bickering with eachother and behind them a girl and she looked so annoyed by them..3 of them sat down in our table..but the 2 boys keep on bickering and I think they both didn't noticed me as they were so into their bickering thing..I looked at Aera and she was looking really done by them..the another girl finally noticed me and start speaking...)
Girl - Aera who is this girl ??
That 2 boys stopped bickering as they heard her..and look at my direction...
Aera - Ohh..finally you guys realised
that she is sitting here huh ?!
Girl - It's not my fault..Aera..I was really annoyed by this two donkeys here..
Boys - Hey !! We are not donkeys okay ?!!
Aera - Yea..Yea whatever..ok so guys meet her..She is new here and her name is Lee Hyeon..
Girl - Oh..you are the new girl I heard about..by the way I am Park Lia..😊
It's nice meeting you..Hyeon
Hyeon - It's nice meeting you too..Lia
(small smile)
Aera - And these two donkeys----
Boys - Don't call us donkeys..you pig..
and yea we will introduce ourselves..
Aera - (roll her eyes)
Boy 1 - Hello !! My name is Jisung but you call me Han..(smiles)
Boy 2 - and I am Lee Know..(smiles)
Hyeon - Nice to meet you both too..(small smile)
Aera - So Hyeon..This crackheads are my friends !!
Lia, Han & Lee Know - Hey !! Who are you calling crackheads huh ?!! You pig..(glare at Aera)
Aera - Obviously you guys..🙄
Hyeon - (laughs a lil) You guys are funny..you know that..
Aera - Believe me Hyeon..if you stay with this 3 (point at Han, Lee know & Lia) you will literally see the whole circus free everyday...(chuckles)
Lia - Hey !! Don't point at me okay ?!
Just point at these two donkeys..🙄
Lee know - Shut up..I am not a joker here..but he is definitely (pointing at Han and laugh loudly)
Han - How dare you to call me a JOKER HUH ?!! (glare at Lee know)
Lee Know - By my pretty mouth..
Han - Pretty my foot !! 🙄
Lee know - You-----
Aera - Stop both of you right now..or I am goona kick your guys a**es infront of Hyeon..do you want me to do that huh ?!!
Aera said in a threatening voice..and they both stopped immediately...
Lia - Aish..first let's get our lunch..I am hungry here...
Aera - Yea..you are right Hyeon..I will buy you your lunch today as It's your first day here..(smiles)
Hyeon - You don't have to Aera...
Lia - Hyeon..don't refuse you should consider yourself lucky you know..
Lia whispered to me..I looked at her in confusion then ask her...
Hyeon - and why ?
Lia - Aera..is a stinky girl you know..
If she willing to buy you food you shouldn't refused that...
She again whispered to me and I chuckled as I heard her...
Aera - You bit*h..I can hear that..who are you saying stinky huh ?! I just don't waste my money on stupid people..(roll her eyes)
Han - Hey..we are not stupid okay !!
Leave that buy us lunch too..
Aera - Who said I am going to buy lunch for you 3 donkeys ? I am only buying lunch for myself & Hyeon-shii..
Aera said while walking away and Lia followed her as she said...
Lia - Hey that's unfair you should buy us lunch too Aera !!
I chuckled at their silly behaviour...then Han started speaking...
Han - Hyeon-shii don't mind them...
They are just like that..
Hyeon - Okay...
Lee Know - Well..I have some questions can I ask you ?
Han - I have too..
Hyeon - If it is not personal..then I can answer...
Lee Know - they are not that personal..it's just simple questions..
Hyeon - Okay..so go on ask
Han - Well from where did you transfer here ?
Hyeon - Australia..
Han - Really ?!!
I just hummed...
Lee know - Why did you decide to transfer here..I mean as it's the middle of semester you know..
Hyeon - Well cause of my mom's business..I have to come here..as she can't leave me there alone...
Lee know - I see..now next quest---
Hyeon - Cut the crap now..you guys don't have to act this much..they aren't here right now..
I said in a low boring tone so only they can heard it..they both look at eachother then look at me and sighed...
Lee know - Finally you decide to tell us to stop acting...
Han - Yea..I was getting annoyed..🙄
Hyeon - (chuckles) I know but I must say you guys really act well..that you don't know me at all and meeting for first time..(smirk)
Lee know - Yea..after all we are doing this for 2 years now...(chuckles)
Han - But still tell us the truth why are you here suddenly?? (Seriously)
He asked me..and I was glad cause no can actually hear us..cause we were sitting at one of the back tables...
Lee know - Yea only because of your mom's business you won't be here...
He looked at me seriously..I sighed..
Hyeon - I am here cause of two reasons..first is mom's business as she decided to shift her business permanently in Korea...
Han - What really ?!! That means you are going to stay here then..
I noded my head agreeing...
Lee Know - What's the second reason ?!!
Hyeon - I can't tell you guys now..I will tell you later...
Both Han & Lee know glanced at eachother and noded their head...
Hyeon - Leave that..and tell me How are you guys doing in Korea for past this 2 years ??
I asked as I kept my elbow on the table and lean my face in my palm and looked at them...
Han - We are doing good..till now..
Hyeon - Hmm..I see..I do really miss you guys..as we were not contact with eachother in these 2 years..
Lee know & Han - We missed you too..Hyeon (Smile a little)
Han - Let's exchange numbers so we can be in contact as you also going to be living here..
He said as he take out his mobile but I stopped him...
Hyeon - Not now..Han..
Lee know - Why not ??
Hyeon - Don't worry..I will give you both my number once..the time is right..hmm...
Both Han & Lee Know sighed then noded their heads but I can still see that they are sad...
Hyeon - Cheer up guys..don't be sad---
Aera - What happened ? Who is sad here ?
Aera said as she came with a tray an put it down along with Lia..Han, Lee know & me glanced at eachother then I said to Aera...
Hyeon - Ohh..I was telling them not to be sad..if Aera didn't bought you lunch then I will bought the lunch right guys ??
Lee Know & Han - Aah..yes...
Aera - I am not that heartless..here is your lunch..
Aera said as she gave them their lunch and mine too and sat down beside me..
Lia also sat down..
Lee know & Han - Aww..you are so nice Aera..thank you for the lunch..😊
Aera just give them a nod and we all started to dig in our food while doing some chit-chat with eachother....After sometimes we finally eat our food and move to other classes...
*Time Skip To End of University*
Hyeon - (I was standing near my locker and was putting my stuffs in the locker..when Aera, Lia, Han & Lee know approached me..)
Aera - Hey !! Hyeon..
Hyeon - Hi guys !!
I said with a small smile and turned towards them after closing my locker...
Lia - Well..we were wondering if you like to hang out with us today ?
Aera - Yes..it would be fun if you join us..😊
Hyeon - Umm..guys
I glanced at Lee know & Han and they understand me...
Lee Know - It's okay..we can understand if you can't join us..as today only we meet eachother..🙂
Han - Yeah..it's okay..you don't have to force yourself..🙂
Hyeon - It's so nice of you guys to ask me to hang out with u guys even so we meet today itself..I would really like hang out with you guys too..but sorry today I have some important works to do..but don't worry we hang out someday soon..and I will treat you guys too...☺️
I said politely so Aera & Lia would not feel bad and Lee know & Han know already know what important works I have to do...
Aera - No problem..Hyeon..it's fine..
Lia - Yea..If you are treating us food..then I am also okay...
Lia said jokingly..I chuckled while other three just shake their head...
Han - Just ignore her..Hyeon..🙄
Lia - Shut up Han..Hyeon Don ignore me okay ?!!
Hyeon - Don't worry..I will not Lia..ok guys I will take my leave now..see you
tomorrow..☺️
Others - Bye..Take care..
Hyeon- You too guys..
Then I walked away from there and reached to my car and open it and sat down on driving seat..and drive away...
I only meet the 3 three out of them till now..I wonder when I will meet the rest of them..maybe soon..I thought...I reached to home after 20 mins..I got down from the car and give the car key to guard to he can park the car...I went inside and directly went to my room to change into something..I I took a short shower and wear this...