Chapter 7

Well I ended up putting my phone on silence mode because Sabelo kept on calling me and sending messages asking me of my whereabouts. This whole this feels so unreal it's like I'm dreaming.
Getting here yesterday put a stamp on my title now from being a Ms to a Mrs, I still feel like all of this is a joke to be honest.
I ended up sleeping whilst on the way so I hardly saw anything but what I have noticed upon waking up is the fact I'm in a strange room alone at that but the bed feels super comfortable, I probably got here by myself since I notice the change of clothes. The colours in here are incredible it's a mixture of beige and white.
The bed linen is beige and the comforter is white whilst the pillows are a mix of both, theres6a fluffy beige carpet on the floor my feet are in awe of the texture. On the corner of the room there's a one sitter champagne leather couch and a small table on the side that has a stack of books on top, next to the couch there's a door, when you open there are clothe shelves on either sides of the passage that leads to a beautiful crafted bathroom. The bathroom has beige ad white tiles, a beautiful square bathtub a toilet on the corner and a a shower on the opposite side of the toilet, there's a mirror that is facing the tub, a white basin underneath  it with towel holders on the side. This seems like the guest bedroom, I then decide to take a quick shower and head out. Since I'm now a wife I decided to wear a simple outfit consisting of only a dress and sneakers, no headwrap then headed downstairs.
Arriving downstairs I found a middle aged women in the kitchen cleaning up I then decided to greet "sawbona Ma" she turned and looked at me with a warm and welcoming smile but you could see the confusion all over her face " sawbona ngane yam Unjani?" "Ngyaphila Ma, ngiyaqolisa ngokukthusa" " Khululeka ngebe, uMlotshwa ubengakasho ukuth izoba nesvakashi ngabe ngikwenzele okuya ethunjini" we then spoke a bit after a few minutes the man of the house decided to grace us with his presence
"Sanibona, uhm Ma ngikhohlwe ukukwazisa lo uMaDlamini unkosikazi wami, ngyazi udidekile kodwa ngzoktjela kahle konke ngelinye ilanga okwamanje ngicela umamukele umhloniphe njengoba unghlonipha okunye okuphathelene nendlu nizokcoca nodwa" all this while he's busy talking he has been holding on to my weist and it feels so uncomfortable I wish I could do something but I can't not with this women whom I now know is MaSibiya here.
The house is breathtakingly marvelous, he sure knows how to pick a house but I'll have the tour later on for now I'm craving some brown bread with Smash for breakfast I'm not one to eat all fancy but maybe I'll adapt as time goes on.

I'm still scared of Sabelo's reaction especially after I saw his missed calls and messages he's truly worried about me and I'm here in another man's house, I have to change and go see him.