Disclaimer !Please read!

This story is based on the comic Handplates, written by the artist zarla. The characters rightfully belong to Toby Fox.

Some information and other things might be changed or different in this story, compared to its original story and characters. However, I did reread the entire comic and made notes to make this story as accurate as it can be.

The first chapters will include some huge time jumps, considering the real story starts when Chara falls down but a little bit of history etc is needed. For better orientation, I put some centuries at the beginning of some chapters. If there is no date sepcified in the beginning of a chapter, you are still in the same time frame.

Also, some phrases will be in Wingdings without any translation as they are intended to not be understood by the reader, but if you are a hardcore fan, who already knows all the Wingdings signs or who is simply curious and translates the sentences anyway, I will and can not stop you.

In case, you do wanna know, I will leave the translation in specific chapters right next to each Wingdings as a comment for better understanding but if you want to have the original/intended experience, don't look into them ^^ Just a personal recommendation.

Please, DO tell me if the signs are not visible or anything like that so I can find a solution on how to display them properly.

Also: This story is for every gender and I do not wish to exclude anyone by specifying a female!reader in the title. It is simply to show that the pronouns are she/her and it's also somewhat related to the anatomy etc if it comes down to it.

And once again, I am not English so please correct me if you find any mistakes in my writings and if you are also a fan of Creepypasta, check out my other stories on my account as well.

Thank you, guys ^^

So let's not waste more time and enjoy the story ^-^