Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S POV

Owen stood right in front of the Vitillo mansion. A house build from money that come from blood of so many innocent lives.

The mansion was nothing less than what you can call a castle but that was just an illusion to lure people.

                       OWEN'S POV

As I stand in the foyer of Vitillo's building I observe my surroundings trying to capture every detail, every flaw and all those things that I don't like because as soon as I snatch this house of his from him I will remove every single trace of his existence from this property.

As soon as I get my little moon out of here, I will destroy every single person related to Vitillo. I snapped out of my thoughts when a servent came to guide me and uncle Karen to their dining room.

Soon we entered the dining hall and the servent went back to his work before informing us that Richard will be here soon.

A minute later we heard a very disgusting voice which belonged to none other than Richard.

“ Welcome my boy, I'm glad you could make it. And hello to you too Karen, it has been a very long time."

“Thankyou for your welcome Richard, me and my son here are delighted.” said uncle Karen with a distaste in his voice.

“ Oh good good, come on let's take a seat my wife and my daughters will join us very soon. Come please."

As soon as he mentioned about his daughters my ears perked up. Finally my moon will be here soon.

                       MARIA'S POV

I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts as I sat in front of my vanity mirror looking at myself. Mother told me to cover myself up. My every flaw. She said it is important that I don't upset the guests with my ugly face. Now that I glance at my reflection in the mirror I realise she is right. There are so many blackheads on my nose, too much natural redness on my cheeks and my hair are so light too.

I snapped out of the trance when the makeup artist told me to sit still so that she could do my makeup and hair.

Half an hour later, when I was done and took a chance to look at myself, I felt uncomfortable in the makeup. Although most of it was kept natural because there was a little to no time left for the dinner.

Suddenly a loud bang came and my door was jolted inwards. And there stood my mother and my sister. “ How much time do you need to fix your fucking ugly face" boomed my mother looking at me for an answer. And before I could to respond my sister took it upon herself to save me from my mother's wrath.

“Stop it mom, how can you talk about your daughter like that” said my sister defending me. “Stop taking her side everytime Christina, I never taught you to support killers and whores.” spat my mother.

Now before this could turn into a full blown argument I decided to apologise because she was only right.

“ I am sorry ma'am, the makeup artist was a little late due to traffic. So that's why it took a little more time to get me fixed.” I replied.

I took a chance and glanced at my sister only to see her heading speaking in disappointment towards me. She wanted me to retaliate but I couldn't just like I couldn't tell her why I am still living her despite of being financially independent.

“Stupid bitch ruined my mood, it's time to go downstairs, the guests has arrived.
Now you dumb brat don't  make a scene and try to sabotage your sister's chance at getting such a good groom. Also keep your inner slut in check. We don't want the guests to be disgusted by the doings of a nobody. Let's go Christina and you drag yourself downstairs too.” saying that my mother took my sister gently by her hand to proceed to the dining hall not before giving me a side eye glance to follow silently.