♡Chapter 4♡

*Flashback*

Princess Judy's POV:

I'm on my way home until someone in a black robe grabbed me by the arm.

*Muffled* "AAAAHHHHH" I tried to scream but the man covered my mouth. "Don't even try to put up a fight, Princess." The man evilly chuckled. He dragged me away and locked me up in his carriage. Tears are continuously falling down my eyes, I just want to go home.

He took me to what looks like an abandoned cottage in the middle of the woods. The weather is very dark and gloomy. The cold wind sending shivers down my spine.

"You're going to stay here. Don't leave until I say so." The man threw me inside a room and locked it.

I noticed that there was another person inside.

"Hello, who are you?" I asked. "No one." He replied. "Please just answer my question. I'm going to be stuck here forever anyway. I'd rather have someone to talk to than to be crazy talking to myself." I said rather loudly. "Fine. My name is Felix. Felix Argyros." "Did the man trap you here, just like me?" I was curious why he was here. "Yes, he did. I've been in here for as long as I can remember. No one even came to look for me." He sounded hopeless. "Maybe someone was looking for you. You never know." I tried to lift his mood up. "Well, I don't think so. If they were looking for me, I would've been home by now." He said still not trying to accept hope. "Enough about me. What about you? What's your name?" "My name is Princess Judy Regalhelm from The Kingdom of Dianthus." "Oh, so apparently I'm not the only royal in here." He replied with a chuckle. "What do you mean?" I wondered why he said that. "I'm a Prince from The Kingdom of Hyacinthus."

We continued talking to each other, about how life was being a royal, but the door suddenly opened and the man called us.

"You two! Come with me!" He sounded furious. We didn't want to get hurt so we just followed. I wonder what he wants us for.

•Author's Note•
Hi readers! I know it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry about that. I had my exams and things just got rough. As you may or may not know, our beloved Moonbin became a star in the night already. Don't worry guys, it will get better. I hope you all have a good day, and if not, I do wish it will get better. See you in the next one🙂