♡Chapter 6♡

Author's POV:

Prince Luke and Princess Lia entered the castle.

"You two are finally here." Queen Victoria stated as she saw the two walk in. "Good morning your majesties." Princess Lia bowed while warmly welcoming the Moore Family. "Now that the two of you have arrived, let us introduce one another for we will be seeing each other for quite a long time." King Stephen said while gesturing the two to settle down.

"Well to start, I am King David Moore, King of The Lilium Kingdom. We will do whatever it takes to help you find the lost princess."

"I am Queen Victoria Moore. These are our sons." She said while pointing to the four boys beside them.

"I'm Prince Luke Moore, the First Son of the King and Queen."

"I am Prince Sam Moore. All of us have met already."

"Prince Peter Moore at your service."

"My name is Prince Jacob Moore, the youngest out of the four of us."

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is King Stephen Regalhelm. I am really thankful to all of you for coming here and offering to help find our daughter."

"I am Queen Elizabeth Regalhelm. I pray that with your assistance we locate our precious daughter."

"My name is Princess Lucy Regalhelm."

"And I'm Princess Lia Regalhelm."

After introducing one another, Queen Elizabeth had told the Moore Family to take a rest for they seemed to be tired from their journey.

"All of you are probably tired. Please wait here as I call our helpers to guide you to your rooms."

"Thank you, Queen Elizabeth." Queen Victoria smiled at her.

They were all led to their respective rooms.

A knock on Prince Sam's door suddenly made its way to his ears.

Prince Sam's POV

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Come in." I signaled the person by the door to come inside. I saw Princess Lucy head in my room.

"Princess Lucy, what brings you here?" I asked her curiously. "Please, just call me Lucy." She gave me a tiny smile. Of course, I smiled back. "Are you busy? I just need someone by my side right now. If you don't mind." She looks a bit down today. "Oh no, I'm not busy and I also don't mind a bit of company." I replied while patting the seat beside me signaling her to sit down. "Are you okay?" I was pretty hesitant to put my hand on her back but I did so anyways. "I just really miss Judy. I don't know when we're going to find her and this sadness and worry is bringing me down, bit by bit." She said while sniffing, tears rolling down on her face. The next thing I knew is that I was hugging her. I felt pity for her, she must've been really heartbroken the moment she knew her sister was missing. But there's this other feeling that doesn't want me to let go of her embrace. The feeling that wants me to be her safe place. "Thank you Sam, for listening to me the second time." Lucy said dragging me away from my thoughts. "I'm always here." I gave her a reassuring smile, still not pulling away from the hug.

Author's Note
Hey butterflies! Sorry it took a long time (again) to update. Writer's block is hitting me hard these days, and that's why this chapter isn't really my best. I'll try to brainstorm some chapter ideas to help me beat writer's block. Anyways, I hope you all liked it!