Letter for Abhay

Murat reached at the airport where his parents were waiting for him, then he went to them and greeted "Merhaba Anne and Baba".
They smiled and replied "Sana da merhaba Murat. How are Aditi and our grandchildren?"
He smiled and said "they're also fine Anne and Baba. Come on let's go home everyone is waiting for you" and they sat in his car and headed towards the home.

At home; Aditi was making baklava, knafeh and kebabs. Eda saw her working and asked "Anne why don't you put eggs in the desserts?" Then she looked at her and said "because I'm vegetarian and your baba is non-vegetarian".
Hande also came inside the kitchen and said "Anne today why you didn't ate anything?" Then she replied "because today's my Hartalika Teej vrat that's why". Eda asked "Anne why do you always keep this fast?".
She smiled "Eda according to the story, Parvati maa had kept this fast to had fought to get Lord Shiva. After this long fasting, she got him".
Hande said "Anne so what happens if you keep this fast?", she laughed "Hande if a woman keeps this fast she gets a very nice husband",
so she asked "Anne so can we also keep this fast".
On listening to this she replied by laughing "no..no.. my dear kiz but don't tell this to your Baba, Dede and Nene otherwise they'll be angry on me". Eda asked innocently "but why Anne? Baba is atheist and doesn't believes in these things?"
Then she holded her and said"yeah that's why now go and play with Eren. He's now awake and I have to do lots of work" and both went away out of the kitchen.

Abhay was attending the meeting at his office branch in New York.
After the meeting ended, his PA Natasha came to him and said "sir hope that you would be free this time" . He said "yeah Natasha. What happened?" Then she handed him the letter by saying "someone has sent a letter for you" and took it and said "you go and have your lunch".
After she went away then he opened the envelope and his eyes shone.
He smiled sadly and said "Aditi's letter" and began to read

Dear Abhay
Sorry for lying to you 10 years ago but what could I do because of the circumstances. I thought of better to go away from your life rather than be here and get you taunted.
But true love never ends, it's like a kite which flies high and high but after losing its grip someone else takes it away.
Our fate decided our life and we allowed others to decide our fate that's only thing I regret.
I always tried to forget you but felt that my and yours souls were connected with each other. I can never forget you Abhay.

Yours lovingly
Aditi

Abhay folded up the letter and said " Aditi I can understand your feelings right now and I am also sorry for losing you. We were meant to be together but circumstances acted as a separator. We allowed others to decide our fate that's the only thing I regret. Long years, no news from each other but on reminiscing, my heart still flutters. Life without you is good, full of leisure but life in your arms would be the way better".

After finishing her work, Aditi was thinking about her past.

Aditi was holding some things in her hands and said to herself "now my life will be decided not by me but my fate."

Then she took out a white odhni from her cupboard and recalled :
Abhay gave her odhni and said " keep this odhni as white only, unless I come. I will soon come to you with seven colors and color it then take you along with me.

Suddenly, door bell rang and Hande ran to open the door followed by Demet but they started fighting. Hande said "I'm the first so I will open" and Demet shouted "Baba had asked me so I will open" then Aditi came into the hall and scolded them "Hande and Demet stop fighting. Go inside" and they obeyed her.
She opened the door and greeted his parents "Merhaba Anne and Baba" and they replied "Sana da Merhaba Aditi. Where are Hande, Demet and Mert?" She called them out "Hande and Demet come here" and both came. When they saw their grandparents, they hugged them by shouting "dede and nene...".