LOVE LANGUAGE/CH.(6)

*⚠️MATURE SCENE AHEAD!!!!!*

Chills went down Shy's spine as Corey kissed her most desirable area

Chills went down Shy's spine as Corey kissed her most desirable area. Corey is a very passionate man. He wanted Shy to remember every little detail he did to her body. Corey watched her face contort as she climaxed for the 3rd time tonight. Corey then kissed Shy on the lips, looking into her eyes for hesitation, but he only saw the hunger.

His hands glided down her skin, making her body hairs stand up. She released a gasp at the touch of him kissing down her neck. She moaned softly as his hands explored her dripping-wet love. He looked into her dark brown eyes and slid his member up and down her wet folds. Tears sprung from her eyes as he entered her.

The bed rocked back and forth as he stroked into her wet mound. As he stroked into her, her body and soul went into euphoria. He licked and sucked on her neck.

"How does it feel baby." he groaned in her ear. Moans slipped out of her mouth like smooth butter. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he rubbed her clit sensually. The sounds of moans, groans, and her wetness filled the room. As for their bodies and souls, nothing else mattered.

*******************************************
Sweat began to form on Shy's forehead as she went the highest speed on the treadmill. She thought about things Corey did and said the night of their date. She got chills as nasty thoughts formed in her mind only caused her to sweat more.

Her and Ivy had a nail date today, she was excited because she needed a manicure and pedicure badly. She went to the women locker room to take a shower because she didn't want to drive all way back home.

*******************************************

"So, what were you doing when I was out of town for a week?" Ivy asked.

"Well, I spent most of my time with Corey, and he surprised me with a picnic date," Shy said.

"You always said that you wanted to have a picnic date. Tell me why my mom and dad heard about the fight; we had with Ed, Edd, and Eddy." Ivy said.

" Zahair's parents are close to their son. I'm not surprised they said some. I saw his mom the other day in the grocery, then had the nerve to ask me do I still talk to Zahair." Shy said.

"Girl, she asked me the same shit, and I was like no, ma'am. I wanted to say fuck no." Ivy said.

Shy and Ivy continued their conversation but, unaware that someone was listening.

Shy went to the grocery store after she left the nail shop. She wanted to cook for Corey since he's always cooked for her. Shy looked at the lamb chops making sure they were fresh. Shy then heard a familiar voice; it was Zahair's mother. Shy was glad that she had a hat on because it made her unnoticeable; she knew it was wrong to hide from Zahair's mother. She was the type of woman that stayed on her son's side even if he was wrong.

******************************************

Corey watched as Shy nervously cooked; he paid attention to every detail on Shy's face. The way her cheeks turned red when he stared at her. He licked his lips with satisfaction; he didn't even have to say anything.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Shy asked.

"What, I can't look at you or sum?" Corey asked.

" You just have that look like you're planning something," Shy says.

"Well, I just want to try some real quick," Corey said.

"Can I finish cooking before you do whatever you're going to do," Shy said nervously.

********************************************

Shy's breath hitched as Corey tied a scarf on her eye tightly; the smell of Dior Sauvage was strong in Cory's room. She thought about what she got herself into; she was nervous but curious about his next move. She felt her clothes removed, and Corey was moving slowly but sensual. Things started to get heated when Corey kissed down Shy's body, making her shiver at his every movement. Shy heard someone downstairs; she wanted to tell Corey, but he did things that made her gasp for air.

"Corey, are you home?" An older woman asked

"Shit," Corey said.

Who was the person listening to Shy's conversation with Ivy?

Who was the woman that came to Corey's house?

PLEASE  VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!
*Please excuse any mistakes*

PLEASE  VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!*Please excuse any mistakes*