prologue

"Where did he go!?" I shouted to Blaze and the rest of the group, seeing as sonic had disspeared so suddenly. "Calm down shadow, I'm sure he's alright, it's Sonic." Silvers voice rang in my ears over the rest of the groups shouts for the blue blur, I wiped my tears as they fell and pushed the ivory hedgehog away. "You're only able to say that because your girlfriend is right here. You know she's safe. I don't know where my boyfriend is silver, I don't know if he's dead or alive. You can't tell me that things will be okay." I shouted as Amy's voice was shaking when she tapped my shoulder. "Shadow..! Up there..!" Amy pointed as sonic was holding onto the edge of a cliff. The dark sea below him as a silhouette cackled and stomped on his hands. The being looked at the rest of us and smiled. "Game over. You lose." I prepared a chaos spear, trying to attack but a force held me back. Suddenly the screams got louder, but it wasn't just sonic now. The others were being dragged into pools of dark liquid, I tried to run over and grab Amy who was the closest but once again the force stopped me. Next thing I know, blood spattered on my face as the cackle rang loudly. "Let's play again sometime. Shadow." And everything went black.