the day before.

SHADOW POV!!

I opened my eyes to the dark room I was in, overhearing the other guys in the dorm..more like Silver being yelled at by Infinite for trying to go take the third chaos emerald again. I sighed and got up then slipped on a gray sweater without bothering to fix my quills, then opened the door with a pissed off expression and crossed my arms, clearing my throat to make my presence known. “Silver. What the hell did you do this time?”  This made everyone go silent and look at me. Silver walked over with his usual ‘oh shit i'm in trouble’ look. “Shadow, Infinite kept accusing me of taking the 3rd emerald last night. I didn't remember? I was with Blaze and didn't get back until this morning! I haven't even taken a shower or slept yet!” I looked at the hedgehog in front of me and just nodded. “Infinite do you have any proof it was Silver?”  The jackal with white and gray hair looked like a deer in headlights. “Well um..no but Mephiles told me it was missing and that Silver was the last one near it. Who else would have taken it??”  Silver grumbled and walked to his room and went to take a shower. I facepalmed and sighed. “Just drop it for now. We're gonna be late and Tails is blowing up my phone.” I walked into my room, grabbed a pair of black and red cargo pants, then slid on my boots and rings. I brushed my quills and walked to the living room, waiting for the others.

Silvers pov

‘The audacity of him to accuse me of theft!’  I huffed and brushed my quills. Putting on a  t-shirt and a pair of pants, then putting on my white boots and walking out to see Shadow on his phone while the others were at the table. “Finally, you're ready. Let's go. The others are waiting for us all.”  Sonic said and walked to the door as the others followed him “okay, let me grab my keys!” I said and grabbed my keys and Shadows cause he forgot them. “Hey shadow?” I called out to the red and black hedgehog “What?”  he asked and looked at me. “Catch.” I tossed his keys and he caught them. “Oh yeah, I might need these. Thanks Silver.” he got in her car and drove off, I got into mine and followed behind the others to the meet up spot.

No ones pov

The guys arrived over at the park, they got out of their cars and walked over to the group of girls who were being idiots. “Hey! Look at Silver and the others over there!” Blaze exclaimed and we all just sighed watching the purple girl run over to her boyfriend as if it's been years since she's seen him. “Blaze don't run, you are wearing heels dummy!”  Zoey yelled and ran after her friend. “Do you see this shit Infinite? At least you aren't running at Mephiles like a maniac.” Shadow said and the Jackal nodded. The group made it over to the girls and they were greeted with Sonic still flirting with shadow. Even though the latter was visibly about to punch him out of embarrassment.