The Final Battle

You heard Karna let out a small gasp before just standing completely still. Then, with no warning, he suddenly turned towards you, swinging his lance.

"Y/n, move!" You heard Shirou yell, before grabbing your wrist. He pulled you back just in time, Karna's lance missing you by just a bit.

You let out a shaky breath. "Thank you, Shirou." He nodded, putting an arm out in front of you and pointing his katana forward. "What are we going to do?" You whispered, observing the shaking lancer from the corner of your eye.

"He's trying to fight it, but..."

"With Karna on their side now, surely we'll...wait can't you also use a command spell?" You suggested.

"You're right. I'm not sure if it will completely cancel out the effect, but it can at least immobilize him for the time being." Shirou responded, raising a hand.

"I won't let you!" The man in armor suddenly yelled, charging at Shirou. Karna went straight for the attack at the exact same time. Shirou was able to shove you aside again, but he couldn't use a command spell if he was constantly fighting. It was something that took complete concentration.

You stepped back, trying your best to comprehend the situation. Shirou was currently fighting the man in armor while Karna stood a few feet in front of you, shaking like a mad dog. You weren't sure where Shakespeare had run off to, but you were sure he couldn't really help the situation anyways. Your eyes wandered towards Jeanne. She had summoned a sword in her hands. She knelt on the ground, whispering a few words you couldn't quite hear. Sieg stood beside her, ready to fight whomever dared come close.

"Move!" Karna's voice suddenly broke your thoughts. You immediately jumped to side before he could strike you. "Run! Just run! Get away!" Karna continued to yell.

You did as he said, immediately running in the opposite direction. Your heart seemed to skip a beat each time his lance would slash the air next to you, but you were doing well to avoid each attack...or so you thought. Before you even knew what was happening, Karna had appeared in front of you. He kicked you square in the gut, sending you flying back straight into the wall. You let out an ear shattering scream as if you had just been brutally murdered.

Actually, you were kinda surprised you hadn't broke your spine from that hit. It still hurt though...a lot. You couldn't move. Your head drooped and your body fell limp. Your vision began to blur as Karna's footsteps drew closer. You couldn't keep avoiding him. It was simply impossible. He was a servant, you a mere human. You felt his fingers tangle into your hair before pulling you upwards. You cringed, closing one of your eyes tightly.

He tightened his grip on his lance, his entire arm shaking. "Master...P-Please, don't stop trying to g-get away..." He struggled. Your head only drooped further, his fingers tugging on your hair. You let out a small whimper, closing both your eyes. He was right though... You couldn't give up now, not when you were so close. Shirou was depending on you. He couldn't do this alone. You couldn't let Achilles's, Atalante's, and Semiramis's efforts be for nothing either.

You heard Karna let out a muffled cry, his lance thrusting forward. Your eyes suddenly shot open. You grabbed right onto the males lance, the tip pointed just an inch or so away from your chest. You struggled to push it further away from you, but Karna was much stronger than you. Seems you'd have to play a bit dirty. You shoved your leg up, hitting him right in the gut with all your strength. The hero surprisingly stumbled back, you ripping the lance from his grasp as he did. You immediately stood, trying to drag along his lance with you. As long as you could keep his weapon away from him, then you'd be fine...right?

You made it a few steps forward before suddenly getting shoved to the ground. You let out a short scream as you felt yourself being pulled back, leaving nail marks all along the floor. You tried to curl up in a little ball, but Karna simply flipped you over onto your back, pinning both your arms to the floor. The look in his eyes made you tremble. He was at complete breaking point. If he resisted any longer, his body would begin to decay from the inside. He had to kill you.