He Knows...

*CRASH*

3rd person
"Chu-Chu what in the hell was that?!" I heard dad yell from downstairs "no! no! no! Please don't be broken" Chu-Chu said as they ran downstairs.

"I-it was nothing dad!" Chu-Chu said worried "again I'm gonna ask what the hell did you break" Taylor said grabbing Chu-Chu's hoodie sleeve.

"It was nothing I promise please!" Chu-Chu said trying to get away "look if I find out you broke something I swear I'll hit you way harder" Taylor said as he let go and smacked Chu-Chu's head.

"I'm going to my room.." Chu-Chu said as they walked out of the living room "shit ok but I'll be up there to check everything in a while".

Taylor pov

I watched as Chu-Chu went upstairs 'damn i need to get something as an apology' I thought to myself 'maybe I should go look at what that kid broke'.

I walked upstairs into Chu-Chu's room and low and behold they weren't there "Kid where the hell did you go!" I yelled out loud but no response.

I looked around their room and looked around I eventually smelt something when I got close to that kids bed "what the hell is that?".

I looked under that kids bed and I was surprised..Chu-Chu's dead body "WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed I scooted away from the bed with the body showing.
3rd person pov

"Hey dad whats wrong?" Chu-Chu came in the room to her dad sitting on the floor "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Taylor said mortified.

Chu-Chu saw their dead body "oh..just stay calm" "NO HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM MY KID IS DEAD!" Chu-Chu flinched at the tone.

"I need to explain just give me a few minutes" "*sighs* ok I trust you kid"

"So basically I'm a half angle and I can fly I died two years ago when I killed myself like that day I told you "I cant so this anymore i love you dad" after that I well I shot myself I felt unwanted and useless whenever I told someone they laughed at me and forgot about it well except you even though you found me silly you stayed with me and listened...you let me cry,you let me be sad,you let me show things I haven't to anyone else before...I'm a fallen angle.
I haven't found my place in heaven yet so everytime I die I come back that's my body right there due to being able to come back to life my body rots quickly and yea that's it".

"You committed suicide?" "Yes I did I
But I don't care as long as I'm with you" "that was cringy" "you decided to accept the dad role,plus I'm clingy and you always complain about that" "yea..but let's get rid of this dead body" "oh we don't need to it will just disolve"