Chu-Chu Gets Their Cuddles

3rd person pov:

Chu-Chu was stuck in their room not being able to sleep at all,so they decided to do something about it! Go tell their dad about it obviously.

Chu-Chu slowly opened their door while staring at the dark and empty hallway but they got over it,they ran over to Taylor's room twisted the door knob and ran in.

Taylor looked up from his phone "why is your little ass up" "I can't sleep" "ok? How is that my problem" "can I get some sleep here I really need it".

"Fuck no! What do you think this is?" "Please dad?" "Will you leave me alone if I say yes?" "Mhm I won't say anything" "stay on the other side and your good".

"Yes!" Chu-Chu rushed over and tried to climb up on Taylor's bed "I'm too small" Chu-Chu said after they fell "can't you fly tho?"

"Oh right" Chu-Chu flew and fell softly on Taylor's bed "Hey I said stay on your side" "I know I know,gosh" Chu-Chu said as they crossed their arms.

"Can I get some cuddles?" "No I let you sleep here and that's it" "please,pretty please?" "No" "please I won't ask for anything else I promise dad".

So here's a fluff start (its my first time doing one of these oh plus it's platonic to make it clear)

"Ok fine come here" Taylor said as he opened his arms "thank you!" Chu-Chu said as they scooted over into Taylor's arms and snuggled into his chest.

Chu-Chu moaned a little feeling comfortable and safe "you know I love you right?" Chu-Chu looked up at Taylor "...depending if I make you happy".

"Kid..I don't have to be happy to love you even when your sleeping and I come by to hug you hoping I'll see you the next day for our next adventure,or whenever I punish you and remind you it's because I want you to be a decent person".

Taylor caressed Chu-Chu's cheek and kissed their forehead "wow..dad I have no words.." "that's good little girl" Taylor say rubbing Chu-Chu's head as they both fell to sleep.