Not A Chapter Just A Silly Little Update 3.0

Hey y'all, it's Reli!

This is not a chapter, just me updating. This update is also not being posted on AO3, so y'all are getting exclusive content rn I guess lmao (lucky you).

Alright. Time to put on the business face.

Y'all know how I'm mostly active on AO3. And by mostly I mean, 99.9% more active on there than on here. However, I was wondering if y'all would want me to spend more time on here and post more of my AO3 fics (they're all TOTCF-themed if that means anything) on here. 

Including, btw-

(drumroll please)

-the universally beloved Duolingo-TOTCF crossover crack fic.

I know AO3 isn't everyone's cup of tea and that they'd prefer Wattpad, so if y'all want that, I can post them here. If not, I'll just keep updating this one (and maybe continue updating My Life in a Webnovel) and won't repost any more of my other fics.

If y'all want that, comment.

If not, pretend this update never existed.

Also! Also! Thank you to everyone who's been voting, commenting, and just generally interacting with this fic. It's nice to see that people over here like it! I really appreciate each and every one of you who are taking time out of your day to read the writings/delusions of an overworked mentally ill economics major who's hyperfixated on an absurdly long novel/chronically unupdated manhwa. Y'all are amazing! Even though I'm going to be insanely busy and unable to update for maybe the next month, y'all are making me want to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to churn out another chapter (I won't, cuz I have some form of control, but I am certainly fighting the urge rn).

Alright! That's pretty much all I want to say.

See y'all next chapter and don't forget to comment if you want me to post the other fics on here!

<3