Eliatrope??

~ Reader's POV ~

'I wish something interesting would happen'

You were at school, in class. You were in (least favorite class), and your (male/female) teacher was lecturing you about (least favorite subject). You groaned, letting your head fall to your desk, and your hands onto your head.
You rubbed your scalp in attempts to move the hair out of your eyes and get rid of a new itch that had appeared seconds prior. You draw your hands back when they get wet, and you look at them. Blood. It was crimson, and it stained your hands as you stared at it blankly.

You raised your clean hand, "Mr./Miss./Mrs. (teacher name)?" you call out, and (she/he) turns to glare at you. "Yes Y/n?" (She/he) asks, and you ask to use the restroom.
(he/she) allows you to do so, as long as you hurry. You snatch your phone from your backpack as you make it into the bathrooms. As soon as you enter a stall, you put your phone on silent and start texting your mom.

You: MOM!!!

It took a few seconds for a response...

Mom: Yes?
You: I grew wings!
Mom: Please tell me you're joking.
You: My scalp is bleeding, and my head is itchy. Is that enough proof?
Mom: Wait- wakfu wings?

Both you and your mom had binged wakfu together, and this came as a shock to both parties.

You: I'm starting to regret wishing for this.
Mom: You think that's what did it?
You: Pretty sure.

You: Can you bring me one of my beanies? I only have two.
Mom: Which one?
You: Your favorite.
Mom: Cool, I'll be there in a few minutes.
You: Thanks. Luv u <3

You logged off your phone, not needing any more responses, and you headed back to class after washing off your hands.
Every time there was a noise, you flinched because it seemed louder. Every bright flash or smell seemed to irritate you more than usual, and you ended up dozing off instead of taking notes.

"Can we have Y/n L/n to the principal's office please? They need to pick up something."

That was the call you had been waiting for. You snapped awake, and you walked to the office, where your mother was waiting. "I need to bring my child to the bathrooms for a moment."
she followed you to the first usable bathroom, which thankfully was private with only one stall. Once the door was locked, your wings shot up, and you bit your lip in pain. Your mother helped you wash it, being extra gentle as she did so.

"Are they fragile?" She asks, and you say sarcastically, "What do you think? They just sprouted out of nowhere!" You shoved your (f/c) beanie on carefully, making sure there were no bulges. "Thanks mom." you sigh, and she gives you a kiss on the cheek and leaves.
You make your way back to class, and everyone stares at you. There was a not hat rule, and with you breaking that ever so clearly, you caught everyone's attention. You disliked the attention, but you kept your straight face in worry that your wings would move on their own.

School eventually ended, and you went up to your locker to fill it. Someone slammed into your head, and you whimpered. Your head was extra sensitive at the moment, and the bullies behind you seemed to notice this.
They grabbed your neck and slammed your face into the locker. Once. Twice. Then it stopped. You turned to see a portal that matched your wings (which were not visible). "Wakfu is real!" Some people shouted, but you were too mesmerized by it to do anything but draw near.

Then, you fell in, phone in hand. As you fell from the sky, you made sure to stuff it deep into your pocket. Your clothing had changed.
You were in a white shirt (matched with a white and gold haven bag) with a f/c hat and shoes, that matched your shorts. You didn't scream, but instead, focused all your energy on your hands.