The Final

~ Reader POV ~

School was almost as stressful as any other day, possibly more. At this point, you didn't try to change into regular clothing, and you definitely didn't try to hide your portals.
You liked the attention you were getting, and nobody seemed to bother you. They just allowed you to be the closed in, useless kid. You definitely put your wings and halo away at school, because the hallways and doors weren't wide enough.

You huffed as your best friend came into view; "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" they screeched and clung to you, you huffed,
"Did you NOT watch Wakfu?? I've started to change the episodes!!" they looked stunned, and turning away was all you could do from taking out your phone and snapping a quick picture at the scene.

They took their time collecting themselves, but when they did, they sighed, "I- good to have you back." and the days were normal by then. Everything went like this till' high school, until you were around the right age to go back.
Now, your mother was begging you to stay, along with a new group of friends you had entrusted with your secret. "I'll always come back for a visit. I love you guys." you say as you dive into a portal, saluting them goodbye.

When you got back in your world, you landed on a MUCH older version of Yugo surrounded in blue. You could see Amalia checking him out as she turned beet red, and you saw Elely and Dally nearby.
When Yugo looked up to see you, his face burned scarlet, and you scrambled to get off him. "Sorry!" you laugh, and he does the same. You stood up, pecked him on the cheek, and ran out of the bubble unscathed.

You turned back to see Amalia take a single step, and in mere seconds, her hair was chalk white, and the vines on her clothing were shriveling up slightly. You gagged as you saw her face.
You knew almost immediately that she wouldn't age that beautifully. Not at all. Instead, she would be a wrinkled old lady, which you though fit her snappy character and personality.

Everyone seemed to snap in a trance as you watched Oropo circle around each and every one of them, eventually making it to you. "Oh, Y/n! As gorgeous as always my dear~" he smirked, and you paused to think.
This is Yugo. That was NOT innocent. Why was he acting like that? Yugo didn't even like you like that. He was supposed to end up with Amalia, and Oropo with Echo. What just happened? Why did it just happen?

You shook your head. It didn't matter. All that mattered was fixing what was to be broken. You looked up and smiled at the owl-like figure. "Hey Oropo, how's it going?" you gave him a moment to recover from the shock as you said, "Did you forget I have a Xelor part, or did you just not know that?" Oropo gulped, "Forgot..."
"Can you let them go?" you ask, "They're going to be in a trance for a while anyways." Oropo did. It was only a matter of seconds after, that you were attacked by a giant, white and blue monster named Adamai. "Suffocating-" you gasped, and he let you go in an instant, Oropo glaring daggers at the dragon.

"How's it doing Adamai? Having fun with your brother?" you ask the male, and you could see a bit of sweat drop off his brow as he stuttered, "W-what d-do you mean Y-y/n?"
Oropo knocked lightly into his shoulder, still covered in owl cloth, "Stupid, they already know." Adamai looked up to you and asked, "And you're not going to stop us?" you just shrugged in reply, "I'll only get involved if it gets too serious."

You shooed them off and made your way to Yugo, who was in a trance, but normal again. It seemed as though he had grown an inch or two, making him officially a neck taller that you.
You grumbled when he turned and had to look down to see you. "How'd you get so tall?" you huff, and he laughs and uses his hand to mess with you hat, knowing the hair underneath would get matted. "I just did, shortstack."

You gasp, "How dare you!" but he was already at the door with the others. Ruel was finished by then, along with Amalia being saved by Yugo, but when she went in for a kiss, he let her kiss at the air blindly as he made his way back to you and set his chin on your head and sighed in relief.
The new goddess Osamodas was exited and ended up turning everyone but you and Elely into Tofus. You watched over the brotherhood as she talked to Elely, leaving you alone best as she could.