Prepare

~ Reader's POV ~

Adamai appeared, and you could hear him reciting what he would say to his brother. "Hello!" you say to him, and he jumps. You laugh, and he tries to hide his embarrassment. "I'm Adamai, and you are?" he introduces, and you say, "A goddess/god of all. I didn't even know until now, and my name is Y/n. This is all so confusing." Adamai tilted his head, sensing something.

He came and sat next to you, "What do you mean?" You then proceeded to vent to him all about your past life, and the most recent part, crashing twice and learning that you were several races and super powerful, and the fact that you knew the future because of this.
"Looks like he's waking up." you whisper to him when you see Yugo twitch, "Just be yourself." Adamai goes back to his spot on a tree trunk.

You lie down as they start their introductions, just to hear a sickening pop. Tears come to your eyes as you sit up, only to find that the two had stopped their conversation to stare at you.
You stood up and sucked in a deep breath, finding the pain in your back almost unbearable.
You rip off tiny slits to let whatever just broke on your back, though.
This happened to be a pair of delicate Eniripsa wings, and in a millisecond, Yugo was by your side, staring at the wakfu-based masterpiece.
They looked almost exactly like the ones on your head, but they were rounded like an Eniripsa's.

They appeared to be broken, and you stretched them out, watching them pop back into place. Adamai's face was framing horror, as Yugo winced at the act, almost feeling the pain you had just experienced.
"Continue..." You say, but they don't. "How are you not screaming in pain?!" Adamai yelled, and you blinked.
"No idea. High pain tolerance? I don't even know when they came in, they just did." They fulfilled your wishes, going to chase each other. "Go to wherever we stop fighting, I want you to rest your wings up, okay?" Yugo asks.

You follow his orders, going to the top of the cliff to watch them chase each other. You stretched your wings until the pain was gone. It was a lot more rapid than you would expect, probably because Eniripsas are healing fairies.
Eventually, you got bored and decided to go ahead and check on the rest of the brotherhood, only to find that they had almost been burnt to a crisp. As soon as Grougaloragran felt your presence, he stopped.

"What brings you here, goddess/god of all?" He asked, and you flinched at the title, correcting him, "Y/n, please." He nods, "Grougaloragran asks you where Yugo and Adamai are. He can tell this isn't how this timeline is supposed to go."
You smile sheepishly, "Probably coming. I got bored anyways, I know better than to stray too far from the plot." You were thankful that the dragon was so understanding as you said, "A Xelor, Nox, is coming to get more wakfu. I'm afraid you won't make it."

"Grougaloragran understands young Y/n, but as you should know, He gets reborn into his dofus after his death, which you know where it is on the island." he says, and you nod, about to say more, but the twins enter, catching you off guard. 
"Grogaloragran must say that you, Y/n, have been favored by all centuries before you were born, and were created by the gods and brought to your mother on earth. You didn't originate there. Remember your heritage, Y/n."

With that, he goes off with Yugo and Adamai, eventually sending everyone off to the icy frozen tundra.
You walk to Adamai, waiting for the moment he would break down.
He didn't yet, but you took refuge in your haven bag (as you have realized) while the others held onto you in Ruel's.
You only invited Yugo and Adamai in, which Ava had told you she had no hard feelings and that it was a smart thing to do because she wouldn't have wanted to deal with Amalia's sour attitude either. 

Yugo had one half, you the other. They had the bed; you had your stuff. There was a buzzing and you jumped. Yugo was holding your phone.
"Whatz this?" he asked, handing it to you, which you were thankful NOT to snatch it from. You smiled, putting in the password, "A phone. You can do all kinda stuff on here!"