.Sacrifices. (ᵐⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ )

Tw :- Strong language.

Can you do it? - I asked

Me, absolutely not. But we, We can do it. - Min yoongi.

And we held our hands, fingers intertwined two each other just like some parasitic vines but ready to get infected, looked straight, eyes closed, mind blank and started running.

He literally hugged the bag with the hilt
( Handle of a weapon or sword ), and held me with the other.
We got hurt by so many branches and spines on the way but couldn't stop now. Finally finding a leveled ground yoongi extended his one leg towards the ground and tried to stop us from sliding down the hill anymore.
He stopped but I still had some inertia, so I went a few steps ahead of yoongi stumbling and about to fall on my face but then yoongi held me from my waist, his hand wrapped around my torso stopping me abruptly. It hurt my stomach a little but as long as I am safe.

Then we slowly crawled up towards foot of a big yet short tree and took our first proper breath of the moment. Then I saw something on the ground afar and it was the bag.

" You really threw the bag away to save me. You are not doing good doctor. It is not safe to do this, specially with me, about whom you have no idea " I mocked him.

He smirked showing his gummy teeth, should be cute but is sexy as hell.
" I don't fear you. And you don't seem to be a betrayer types. " He huffed everything out in one breath.

----

" Your hand is bleeding rivers of red " I noticed. Then I took out a bamboo bottle , very native to my village and with some water I wet my handkerchief.
" Aah~ I am fine " he growled.
" I am sure you are fine doctor, but I hope you studied about the infection you can get. Let me be your doctor for now. " I teased him back.
Then I started dressing his wounds. I was focused but not that focused to not notice him smirking and confused and staring into my soul, trying to read it.

" And what did it say " I broke my silence.
" Say what, who ?. " Yoongi replied back examining his hand I just finished wrapping around a clean piece of cloth from my clean scarf.

" Just wondering about your knowledge regarding all this stuff and how come you have all these things in your bag which are required to survive in the middle of a jungle " He finally confessed.

" Oh, I told you, don't trust me." I chuckled.
But he was serious. " Okay, I am from a farmer family. It's normal for us to visit such forests. " " Tell me about yourself." I added.

" I am a doctor from a village of Zuhasta and the main ruling village of the king Bazuha. " He acknowledged.

" Village under the king itself " I repeated his words. He is straightforward while answering and I love it.
" Now your turn " he looked at me with questioning eyes.

" I am y/n, I am also from a village of Zuhasta "
and .....

He was about to ask me more when his stomach whispered to him with growling sounds and signalled that he was hungry. I smiled, don't know how, but found it cute. He was blushing but was trying hard to hide by turning his gaze away from me. He is cute.