4

Students are just looking at taehyung this much beautiful thing they don't think they ever saw .

Taehyung mother scoffs as how these children staring at her son ......

As they enters inside principal office they are shocked to see the person from last day.

Yes Kim namjoon is sitting their.

Namjoon pov

As I came to this school today because
This is the number 1 school in Korea and we need to check the increase of profits from this school as we select the students here on the basis of their qualities only 5% seats are like reserved or you can say for people who can pay million just for their students study here in this school.

When I'm checking all the old records of the school when I heard knocking sound when I saw who the people are i was stunned literally stunned i can't believe the boy we want is just standing infront of me and his mother too obviously.

Namjoon: yes how many i help you.

Mrs Kim: sir i want my sons admission in this school we know we are late but he is ready to give the entrance exam .

Namjoon: you are 5 months late mam but if he is able to crack the exam and get full marks then he can take the admission.

Namjoon wants this in his school so bad but he can't compromise with studies so he says about this option.
Whether he has future plans that maybe if taehyung fail he is going to made him pass in the exam.

After the exam namjoon was impressed because Taehyung passed the exams with good percentage he gave the result to taehyung and even send one copy of this result to his house for watching his family reaction.

Namjoon : okay mam now I would like you sign this hostel accommodation form.

Tm: why hostel accommodation I want my son to study from home to school regularly.

Namjoon: sry mam it's not possible all the students studying here has to live in hostels so your son need to live in hostel as well .

Listening to this tm becomes sad because it's not easy for her to detach herself from her son but looking at her son's direction she sees a hope a happiness which she was caging from years. She decided that for this time she will let her son's wish win and after completing his school she will never let him go out from home.

Tm: okay I'm ready sir.

With that she fills the form and left from their after she left the office namjoon made a creepy smile because it's easy for him to take their baby to their home know.

He texted in his family group chat and tell them about this great news they are so happy and excited for their baby to come to their home know.

On the other side.

Taehyung and his mother both packing his stuff. Taehyung as for his hostel but his mother as she thought what will she do if her son in not near her so she decided to handle the company of her dead husband which was in other country she decided to make that much money untill taehyungs study completed that later both son and mother will always going to live together without thinking of this world..........

Taehyung pov
God I'm starting a new life from today please be with me that I can make my mother proud.......

Tm pov
Just few years baby you are just my son my possession we will always live together.......

BTS family pov

Just baby now you are ours just once if you are stuck in our web not your so called God even save you from us......

To be continued..........