two

"honey?" kurt piped up. courtney hummed softly as she laid onto the bed. "what, babe? c'mere now.."

kurt complied and went over. he laid himself on the bed. her hand went up into her boyfriends blond greasy locks.

lightly scratching the top of kurt's head, her eyes gazed lovingly at the man in her arms.

"am i annoying?" kurt suddenly muttered out the question. courtney's hand movements came to a halt.

"no, baby." courtney responded, sounding much more serious. kurt slowly lifted his cerulean gaze.

the two made eye contact.

"sometimes i annoy you, don't i?" kurt asked.  courtney sighed heavily. her hand slowly left kurt's hair and cupped the side of his face.

"sometimes you can be dumb for thinking such things." courtney responded.

"so im dumb?" kurt leaned his face into her affectionate touch. courtney's lips curled into a small grin.

"yes, but you're my dummy." courtney answered. "and i love you very much." she added as she kissed kurt's nose.

a smile broke across kurt's face as he laughed softly. courtney moved her head back up.

she laid it back onto the soft pillow underneath her head. staring at the ceiling with kurt cuddled up against her.

"how was the concert?" kurt asked after a milestone of silence. the rain contuined to hit the window panes outside.

a exhausted exhale left out of courtney's cherry lipstick covered lips. "some people were assholes."

kurt raised an eyebrow. "what do you mean?" he muttered. his blue gaze looking at her angelic white lace part of her dress. before looking at her face.

"oh just awful, cobain. uh," courtney paused as she shifted. sitting up, she asked. "cigarette?"

kurt gave a slight nod as he responded. "in the box. there's a lighter in there, too."

"aw! so sweet." courtney cheerfully replied as she picks up the box once again.

she takes off the lid of it.