four

"honey?" courtney piped up. her hand began to pet the top of kurt's greasy head.

"hm." kurt hummed in reply. avoiding eye contact. his cerulean eyes staring at the wall.

"look at me, please." courtney says sweetly. kurt sighed as his blue eyes slowly look over.

"i love you." courtney reminded.

"i love you too." kurt replied.

there was a pause.

"was the guy a creep?" kurt asked after a moment of silence. courtney rubbed kurt's back. she nodded.

"yes, he definitely was. he had to be escorted out by the security." courtney explained.

"well if i was there, i would've gave him a peice of my mind." kurt bitterly says as his blue eyes stared deeply into hers.

a smile broke across courtney's face. "oh i wish you were!" she exclaimed cheerfully as he cupped both of kurt's cheeks.

kurt began to smile. his cheeks dusting up with a warm blush. "i was busy though, sorry i couldn't make it."

courtney shakes her head. "no need to apologize baby. it doesn't matter. all that matters is now. and right now, im gonna give you a big kiss!"

before kurt could say anything, courtney's lips are pressed against his.

a smile curled up on kurt's lips as he returned the kiss to his girlfriend. the couple contuined to kiss each other.

with so much passion and admiration.

slowly they pulled away. looking deeply in each other's souls. love radiating off of each other.

hearts beating as one.

"honey?" kurt whispered.

"yeah?" courtney whispered.

"i love you."  kurt says.

"i love you, too." courtney replied.