so update

So it's been a long while. thought the next chapter would be my return, not an update. So I feel I owe you all some explanations. So where I've been: I have got myself a promotion, moved to an apartment in my state's capital, and subsequently moved again. Time slipped away from me faster than I thought. Though it's not all well, had a few anxiety attacks here and there, luckily none leading to hospitalization. I have tried to write for this book, but the love isn't there. But I'm not giving up on it. I couldn't forgive myself if I did, as I know the feeling of loving a book and it ending unsatisfyingly. But I don't want to write something I hate, so I'm going to work on a new project. Something that removes me from my comfort zone. A book with an OC and is most unique, for an anime that despite its..... fan service, interests me lore-wise enough that I look past it. It's a book for Highschool DXD Gamer book. I don't want anyone to assume I'm giving up on this book, I just need something else to write: something else to be my outlet. The book should be up a bit after posting it. and plan on cross-posting it to Archive of our Own, as that allows me to be a bit more..... risque with my book without the worry of strikes or removal. 

With that: I want to thank everyone who gives it a read and if you want to walk away from this book and the new one, I won't blame you as this is a bit out of nowhere, and quite frankly, won't blame you if it sounds like an excuse.

With that: I thank you all. have a nice day or night. Signed- Delta