His whore -3

Sometimes there is only so much a woman could finally handle. I for once, felt like I was on the verge of crying as his cock enters and leaves my pussy so roughly that I could not have even digest it.
Y/n:God! please slow down!
I beg, my heart feeling as if it's nearly bursting from my chest and my constant pulling on the restraints burning the flesh at the back of my neck. His palm presses against my lower abdomen applying pressure as his cock reaches further inside of me.
Y/n:Oh fuck! Oh fuck!
I cry, fighting against the ropes. He stretches a hand down towards my face and slaps me hard. My pussy clenches as my head snaps to the side. Tears pool in my eyes as he brings a hand down to my neck and squeezes the sides. My vision got blurry but the pain made me feel so good....
Jk: Fuckkkkkk....I'm gonna cummmm...
the veins in my neck popped as my body began to tense up. He fastens his pace, driving his cock harder and harder into my warm, tight hole grunting at the way my pussy kept clenching and unclenching like a vice grip.
Y/n: I'm loving it ...
I whisper to him, feeling my orgasm begin to come over me.
Y/n: God..... I love that cock...
my nipples and clit erected and needy. I felt overwhelmed and ready to combust. He dropped his free hand to my cl!t and began to flick my little nub, tipping me over the edge.
Y/n: Oh my God.... Oh my fucking God !!
My breathing was deep and staggered and I strained to catch my breath. He decided to ease my little pussy for a while as I came down from my high. Though, of course- he needed more of me and I... though becoming aches for him to fill my pussy up again.
Jk: You're so responsive...
he murmurs as he comes onto the bed and hovers over me. I whimper, he cock now dangling over my face and a long cream, realistic dildo was in his hands. I still couldn't move. He positioned his cock at my plump lips and the dildo at my lower ones.
Y/n:Mmm...
I moaned slowly opening my mouth as he began to tenderly rub the tip of the Dildo up and down my soaking wet slit, making sure he hit and pressed on my clit. His cock eased farther until it was now lodged in my throat, although my gag reflexes began to kick in and squeeze and thumbs and curled my toes to kick it back. The dildo was next, easing it way into my sweet, tight pussy. I moaned breathily around his cock. He began to pick up pace. Both cocks moving in and out of my holes at the same pace. I laid and allowed him to use my body, i succumbed myself into the euphoric feelings. The sound of my pussy juice echoed in the room each time he plunged the dildo into my pussy. His cock came out from my throat, carefully before being pushed back in. Once again the pace picked up. Harder this time, i gargled as he thrusted his cock harder into my throat all the while ramming the dildo rougher into my pussy.
Y/n: Mm!
I cried but he ignored and rammed my holes harsher. I began to fight against the restraints as I was becoming overwhelmed. I couldn't take it. I screamed when he went harsher. Tears began to slip down the corners of my eyes and my pussy although it felt... so fucking good, being rammed like that ached too much. I was too sensitive now.
Jk:Ahh.. your pussy looks so fucking amazing taking this dildo in. Fuck... baby you're always so tight!!
His cock was twitching in my mouth. And I knew he could see my wetness and cream gushing out my p*ssy. His words turn me the fuck on... always. My skin began to coat itself with sweat. My body jerking from my approaching orgasm. I was screaming, it was too much, he stiffened and shoved his big cock deeper into my throat, completely locking out my airway and I began to suffocate. My body unconsciously fighting for air as I began to trash around but to no avail. I felt warm, slick liquid ooz it's way down my throat and gargled as it choked me further. I was unable to breathe and everything was becoming blurry . Quickly, he rose up off of me and I choked up his cum. Coughing up in desperate need for air. He had also removed the dildo from my pussy and now stood their watching me sadistically and breathing heavily. His cock still up, hard and twitching with need to be inside another hole. I must've been demented, because I too couldn't stop unclenching and clenching my pussy. I wanted him again. After catching my breath completely I swallowed all of his sweet cum. Making sure to hold eye contact as I did so. He chuckled,
Jk:You're such a Whore.
Y/n: Your Whore
I said breathlessly