It's For The Best

(Cinder's POV)

I woke up to (Y/N) sleeping on top of me and the second thing I noticed was that my dress was undone to show off my cleavage and even my bra was shifted. I felt so enraged that a little boy took advantage of me before I just saw he was just using my boobs as pillows since my dress was not opened where it was untied and my bra was still covering me for the most part. I tried to stay angry to wake up and install a bit of fear into him, but he just looked so peaceful while he was sleeping like that...

Cinder's mind-I guess as long as it wasn't lewd.

I calmed down and watched him sleep for a while before my scroll started ringing which woke him up slowly. This made me angry again and very easy to stay angry, so this better be important or I'll have a "talk" with whoever is calling me. I looked at my scroll to see it was Mercury, so I answered while using my free hand to stroke his head and back which made him give me a cute look. There was no question that he likes this and was putting me in a bit of a better mood, but it doesn't take away from Mercury waking him up.

Cinder-What is it?

Mercury-We got a problem? A few huntsman professors are helping search for that kid.

Cinder-That won't be an issue... Did you call me and wake "the kid" up for only that?

Mercury-No, a few soldiers are feeling the pressure and might be planning something stupid.

Cinder-Then tell Roman that I said to get it under control before I come over there and make him do it. We were in the middle of a nap and I don't appreciate you for ruining it.

Mercury-How was I supposed to know that-?

Cinder-You know I don't like to be bothered with non-urgent things that don't need me at the scene if you know what to do if I'm not there. Why should this time be different?... We'll have a talk. Come to the location I send you and bring Emerald. I need her to watch (Y/N) while we talk.

Before he could say a word I hung up and gave (Y/N) my undivided attention and he still looked sleepy and adorable. Soon he sat up on my belly, straddling me before I got up, so he went to my side but fell over from still being tired.

Cinder-*Chuckles* Are you alright?

(Y/N)-*Yawn* Yeah.

He recovered and nuzzled into my side a little to get cozy, but it was time to get out of bed and I lit a fire in the mini furnace to warm up the room for him before I took the blanket off of him. I put him on my lap and curled my legs a little to prop him up while I leaned back. He only looked at me with a little bit of a tired look in his eyes still and as cute as it was, the moment was ruined when my door opened and I saw Emerald and Mercury walk in, so I got up while leaving (Y/N) on the bed.

 He only looked at me with a little bit of a tired look in his eyes still and as cute as it was, the moment was ruined when my door opened and I saw Emerald and Mercury walk in, so I got up while leaving (Y/N) on the bed