Disfunctional

((Y/N)'s POV)

Elm was keeping me on Harriet's lap while she fed me a banana she mushed with a fork here. I told them I could chew, but she still mushed it up to where it almost looked like a lumpy blob of pudding. It still tasted good for a snack until the food we ordered came up here. I got chicken strips with french fries and I was excited to have some hot food. Harriet moved me up on her lap and I scooted up too to get a little more comfortable before Elm put the tray of our food on the table and then came over with my food first. She saw me look at the fries first, so she dipped on in ketchup and I opened my mouth.

(Y/N)-Ahhhhh.

Elm-Good boy. ~

While she fed me Harriet rubbed my head how I taught her the way I liked it. This was nice, but they still won't let my sisters come here, even if I asked we could sneak them inside a box or something. I know they are ok since they are strong and can beat anyone in the history of ever. After I was finished eating, I was allowed to walk around the room while they ate, but there wasn't a lot to do in here. I tried to figure something out, but Elm finished eating first and then picked me up to toss me in the air around the room. Later an alarm went off and it made me jump then Elm held me tightly when I looked scared.

Harriet-Calm down, I don't smell any smoke. Someone might've thought it would be funny if they pulled the alarm.

Elm-We'll go out and check it, just stay here. Remember, you have to be hidden.

Elm just put me in bed before she and Harriet left the room then soon after the alarm stopped, and there was still no smoke. I was starting to relax when I suddenly saw a small circle thing next to the window before it opened then someone walked in to look around before they saw me. I knew who it was and they looked so happy to see me.

 I knew who it was and they looked so happy to see me

Weiss-(Y/N)!

(Y/N)-Weiss?!

I got out from the blankets, but before I could get out of bed she snatched me up and pulled me into a tight hug while holding me and the back of my head. She gave me lots of kisses then I thought since she can call my sisters, we can find them and leave Atlas. I quickly told her everything happened before we heard footsteps in the hall, so Weiss ran to the window, jumped out to land on one of her circles, and then took it to step by step to get to the ground. When we were on the ground I finished my story while she walked with me.

(Y/N)-But now you can call Ruby and Yang, we can go back to Vale, and we can tell Blake to meet us back at my house where it's safe.

Weiss-Well... your sisters won't answer my calls.

(Y/N)-Why not?

Weiss-It's complicated, Let's just get you somewhere that doesn't make you feel like you're under constant military watch.

She took me down an alley where a car was waiting then I saw Winter step up and then sped walk to us before she took me from Weiss to hold me for a bit.