Chapter 4:Meeting Superstars- Part II

Previously

We had met WWE Superstars, like:

Brawling Brutes;
Judgement Day;
Imperium;
Becky Lynch;
Trish Stratus;
Lita and many others WWE Superstars.

But We never met was.....

THE BLOODLINE!!!!

~Shakira's POV~

So we decided to flight together to meet with Bloodline, they are Samoans and are recluse group that was being with Roman Reigns being the Head of the Table of Samoa,but they never had a chance to meet anyone besides me,Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Demi Lovato, as we told to our agents that we will have a break from tour, we will never disappoint our fans. After the tour singing our songs to our fans, we have met in airport which was in Sacramento, California. We did on my private jet and decided to travel to watch WWE LIVE EVENTS, even in dark matches, but we never got a chance to be in a WWE's show, could be in Monday or Friday, we never had a chance.

After landing on Arizona, we were on a car, Selena was telling the driver the directions, because she had a show here, and then, we saw it was five of them. THE BLOODLINE then, locked eyes with us, we were blushing as hell could burn us alive!!!

"They're Freaking Hot!!"- said Shakira

"Yeah, They are Hot"- Demi Lovato agreed Shakira's comment

As They walked towards BLOODLINE, Paul Heyman was speaking to Roman Reigns about his family and how a Tribal Chief loves and helps his family. But, Roman looked up at Shakira and smirked and then,The Usos, looked at Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez did the same smirk as Roman Reigns,Solo was looking at Katy Perry and did the same thing as his brothers and cousin. What that could be the reason for all members of the BLOODLINE started starring at the girls and smirked at Them??!!

What that could mean for??!!

TBC??????