Chapter 6:Recruiting Anoa'i family members

After Roman winning the universal championship, Jey Uso was happy to see his cousin healthy and ready to smash anyone, but was only said that he only can smash anyone is with Jey's help, Jey didn't cared about what Roman said, but started having a feud with him and Roman was getting upper hand on his feud against his own Bloodline, so Roman decided to put everything personal between him and Jey Uso, Jey Uso got closer to beat Roman Reigns, however, Roman caught him by lifting up his left arm and doing low blow on Jey and all the world were shocked what happened, but Roman threatened to kick Usos out of Anoa'i family tree and ban them???!!!That was so low to him to do that!!!

"Why he should do that to his cousin???!!!"~ Asked Selena Gomez with a sadness tone on her voice

"Idk Selena, but probably he will not to do that"~ Said Demi Lovato looking at Jey with both of her hands at her face,hiding to not to see Jey shirtless,Jey is Demi Lovato's crush since his debut alongside his twin Jimmy and Tamina in 2010.

Now,Selena Gomez's crush is Jimmy Uso, he is always the hothead of the Usos, the man that she always had dreamed about it.

Demi Lovato was nervous to see her crush being smashed by Shakira's crush, she couldn't see anymore and decided to join the girls at the pool.

With that being said,Jey says:"I acknowledge you,my tribal chief", then every man that step up to Roman, will now deal with the Right Hand Man,the Main Event Jey Uso, Jey did everything for his family, like Roman did, Jey has some losses here, some wins there, but when Daniel Bryan was qualifying for Survivor Series, Jey won clean that match, Roman Reigns appeared and said to everyone in the locker room to have fear of Jey Uso and Roman Reigns, Jey launches an brutal assault on Daniel Bryan and he was put at hospital's bed for weeks, Demi Lovato started loving this Jey Uso.

This was the first member of Bloodline to have a feud with Roman Reigns for the universal championship, however,the first member to align with Roman Reigns to form Bloodline:Right Hand Man/Main Event Jey Uso

"Everyone should fear us"-Said Roman Reigns calmly and in a low tone

"I understand now uce"-Said Jey Uso breathlessly while being shirtless

"You Head of The Table and I love you too"-Said Jey Uso launching himself against Daniel Bryan through the table.