Chapter 5:Ending Big Dog/ Birth of Tribal Chief

It has been weeks since Corbin started putting dog food on me. I'm getting tired and annoyed, but when I came home from the beating that Corbin gave me, what he want??!!He wanted to be universal championship??!!He needs a beating of his own, so I decided to make an statement on Corbin by spearing him, my family lost, but when comes the word:"war", us Samoans, we always are ready for a war.

I made my promo and I called my cousins:Jimmy and Jey,The Usos,I said that with Their help, me and my family could be focused on WRESTLEMANIA, I said while pointing out at WRESTLEMANIA sign and my cousins vibrated when I said that we will focus on WRESTLEMANIA,They were so happy about WRESTLEMANIA. Then when Usos were closer to start Their promo, Corbin just called me and my cousins "savages"??!!I made a trade with him, on main event of Smackdown, the loser will eat dog food, Jey looked at Corbin with disgusting face while Jimmy were smiling with his tongue out of his mouth, I knew that Jimmy could do, even Jey hates me smelling like a dog, They humiliated me for weeks, so it's Their turn to suffer for what They did to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip

It was on year 2020,WWE was on pay-per-view SUMMERSLAM where all matches were wild cards, but one match caught attention of around the world:Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman, when these two were pinning each other to retain or to be the new universal champion,after Bray win,someone returned and attacked Bray and Braun Strowman with devastating spears,nobody saw him,but in a different camera caught his face and it was Roman Reigns himself, after his return at SUMMERSLAM, all girls were watering for Roman, but one woman was caught guard off, to see Roman Reigns being more aggressive, more ruthless like never before. This woman was:Shakira. Shakira was blushing like a tomato at her house, thinking about having a man at her side no matter what, ups and downs are common inside of relationships, but Shakira's relationship had more downs than ups, so Katy, Selena and Demi Lovato tried to cheer her up, but she always blushes like a tomato thinking about what she saw at SummerSlam.

Sorry for shorshort chapter