After hours

They continued to sit in Premier for a couple of hours, when Ninka was getting inpatient. The same scenarios and conversations were happening over and over again. She told Maťo that she wants to do something else. He asked her what is it and she replied in a seductive way with "you decide." Maťo smirked  and asked the waitress for the bill. After he paid they got into his lada and drove away once again. At this time it was dark outside, it was past his working hours. They drove around the city for a couple of minutes following by Maťo asking for her adress. Ninka found it a little too forward so she simply said her best friend's house. He dropped her off telling her to schedule another appointment soon. She smiled and waved running to knock on Sashkas front door. Sashka najebane opened the door asking what do piče Ninka wants. Ninka allowed herself to step inside of the house with Sashka just standing there looking at her. Ninka heard footsteps upstairs, she asked Sashka what was it but she refused to explain it. Ninka let it be and started blabbing about everything that happened today. Sashka simply asked her if she's jebnuta and sent her home. Ninka eventually called a cab and left home.

Maťo the next day arrived to his office as usual expecting his first client to arrive, soon enough somebody knocked on the door, revealing that it was Sophia, Maťo's boss. He looked up at her as she leaned againts the door frame asking him where he was yesterday. He replied that he had a sudden call from his old friend, but Sophia didn't believe it. "And that's why you left without informing anyone?" "Yes I don't have to tell you everything." Maťo replied. Sophia wasn't pleased by this attitude so she gave him more paperwork. Maťo felt budged so he handed the paperwork to Sophia's secretary, took in a few patients and the second the last one left he took his coat and went to find Nina.

Maťo pov: I got into my luxurious car (lada) and drove trough the downtown to Kochanovce. I got out and rang the doorbell. A young man in his 30's opened the door. I was already in a bad mood and when i saw this kokotko it got even worse. I asked where's Nina. "Who's Nina?" Adamko said. "NINA?" Sasha yelled. I responded "Yes, Nina. She told me she lives here." Sasha pushed away Adamko, now standing in front of me. "Ninka lives near Laborec, you should definitely check it out." I didn't waste a second and hopped in my ladka. I arrived at her house calling her downstairs. I waited a few minutes to finally see her exiting the main hall. I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her closer, asking her "Why did you lie to me?" "About what?" Nina said. "About you living there." We both stood silent for a second until I didn't speak again "Listen Nina when I saw you yesterday there was something about you that ignited in me. I wanted to help you when I saw you sob in my office, I wanted to get to know you more."

Nina's pov: I was nervously standing in front of Maťo, he pulled on my wrist really tight staring deep into my chocolate eyes. (credits go to Matuško) I apologized for lying and explained to him that I have trust Issues (credits go to Sashenka). He stopped frowning and sighed then spoke "It's fine, I'll help you with that too." I couldn't stop myself but blush. He then led me into his lada yet again. We went to his expensive looking apartment near the school named Hrnčiarska. The complex was apparently called Mlyn. He unlocked the entrance door allowing me to step in and take of my shoes. Maťo still seemed a little out of the place so I went to comfort him. He was in the kitchen pouring himself a cup of water. I sneaked up behind him and stroke his shoulder offering him comfort. He shrugged to my touch but then letting me continue. He finished his cup of water turning to face me. He then frowned and turned me around, with me now being in the position he was in.  He pushed me againts the counter, his face being extremely close to mine. He waited a second and put his lips onto mine. We kissed for a hot minute, ending it with me pulling away. I was startled and didn't know what would happen next.