Hours don't matter anymore

Nina's pov:

There he was, standing right in front of me. The nervousness rushed through my blood stream, resulting cold sweat to peek from my skin. He started at me up and down, then back to my eyes but he ended up turning and walking away. I kept standing there for a few seconds then decided to follow him. I found him sitting on the couch in the living room pouring himself a cup of whiskey. I wanted to light up the mood so I spoke "I prefer campari but this works too." he responded in a colder tone quietly "I didn't pour this for you but I have wine too If you're requesting a glass." I thought to myself that maybe alcohol can ease up the tension between us so I asked him to get me a glass. We sat there in silence, both sipping our drinks just for him to break the silence "Sorry If that was too straightforward, I couldn't hold back."

I reassured him that he didn't do anything wrong and we kept on talking normally now. But as we did that I noticed he's looking at me everywhere. From my dress to my hair to my lips. I pretended like I didn't know and we carried on drinking, yet after a few glasses I was out. My world was spinning and I felt my body burning up. I kept leaning closer and closer to him like I was seeking out support. Eventually my head fell on his shoulder and my body shrugged againts his. He pulled me closer asking if I was okay. I couldn't really give him a reply. Usually I feel funny when I drink but this time it was different. 

He made me face him by grabbing my face with one hand while his other was tied around my waistline. He had a concerned look in his olive eyes, it almost felt like I could expire in them. It made me get even more flustered than I already was. Not so long after I felt a strong hand grabbing my knees and the other lifting my waist. That made me snap out of my haze, realizing that I was getting carried into the bedroom. His hands were holding me tight like if all his concern passed straight to them. He gently set me down on the bed telling me to lay down. The amount of alcohol in me made me stop rationally thinking and I listened to what he said. In the back of my head I was for sure panicking but that didn't matter right now. 

And then I felt weight fall right next to me. It was him. He layed down right next to me and spoke "Consider this another way of therapy."

Môj pov teraz:

Nina and Maťo were just lying down when Nina felt her eyes getting heavier with every blink. Maťo noticed too, he decided to bring her closer, they turned to face each other, now with Maťo's hand wrapping around Nina. Nina slowly dozed off but Maťo couldn't. He stared at her, still observing, caressing her back, moving to her hair, face and hands. Maťo himself had a few shots of whiskey in his system so maybe it was the act of alcohol or maybe it was the fact that he was really intrigued by her. In maybe a half an hour he found himself dozing off too. Soon enough they were sleeping together in one bed, tangled up.

With the time ticking and passing by it was morning pretty fast. Morning sun was peeking from Maťo's dark curtains, dim light hitting the edge of the bed, catching up to their legs. Maybe what they were experiencing wasn't the best sleep they had, due to the effect of drinking and Nina sleeping with her make up on but I don't think they'll mind. It was all sweet but quickly broken by a simple

phone call.

Sophia pov: 

3rd day in a row and this Mr. na veľa is god knows where. I was calling Maťo yet again, because he didn't show the effort to attend his work hours. I looked down on my watch to see that it was around half past 9. I threw my phone on the desk and started to roam around the facility thinking of where he could be. My secretary didn't figure it out either. I had to take the matter to my own hands.

I grabbed my phone one more time and called an old "companion". I didn't like him so much but I didn't find a man more dense than him to take the job. Maybe I should've looked for a woman.

The phone rang for a while, I got a little impatient but to my surprise he picked up with a

"Hello?"

"Hello, Natan."