Chapter 2📍

*JOSHUA POV*

I'm at the kitchen area, trying to make a new recipe to add for our menu. It's been a week since I talk to that stranger. Since that day, he's always on my mind and I can't focus on my works. Everyday, I'm trying to find him but it fails. It turns out that once you leave the Omegle, you can't get back with that stranger. Unless you exchange your names and information with each other since it's random.

"Boss Josh, I will go home now." Sous chef said.

"Okay, thank you for your hardwork Jake. How many times do I have to tell you to not call me boss just call me josh. You're to formal yet we already friends. Take care on your way home~"

"Will do josh...and btw Seungcheol is here, waiting you on the front desks".
"Okay, I'm almost done with this. Goodbye Jake~", he nod smiling.

"Goodbye to you too josh." He then bid to his boss. It's already 10:23 in the evening and they already closed the restaurant. He was done plating the recipe that he created. He went out to see seungcheol.

"Yow Josh~ you're working too hard this days. You should rest too!," he said.

"Hmm...There's a lot of customers arriving this month and I can't afford to just sit while my employees are stressed here. I'll rest later after I go home," he responded.

"Okay...just don't drown yourself in work! Give yourself a time to rest, you know that I'm always here for you, okay." He said that Joshua melted. He appreciated the sincerity and sweet words by the older.

"Awww cheoliee is so cute~ You're the best hyung ever, thank you that you are on my side!," joshua embraced him and seungcheol whole heartedly accepted the warm hug by the younger.

"It's my pleasure and what's with this?", he noticed the food that Joshua served.

"Oh! I created a new recipe and I want you to taste it first," he smiled.

"This is so beautiful shuayah~," seungcheol said. He don't want to ruin the plating and it's pleasing to the eye. He knows Joshua has been working hard to create this so he should taste it. He took a spoon and tasted.

"It's superrr delicious! I can feel the texture of softness and sweetness on my mouth. You're so good!," seungcheol cheerfully said and Joshua was thankful that he liked it.

"Thanks cheoll! You help a lot!," he said and he then get a spoon to taste it too. They we're happy, this creation was perfect and enjoyed the food.
"By the way shua, I have something tell you," seungcheol started.

"Okay go ahead," he said listened.

"I have this friend having a boring life. That friend was always alone and workaholic. I want to help that friend but always not interested," he said and Joshua was silent and confused. 'What's he's trying to say?' Joshua thought.

"So uhmm....II'm thinking that you can help my friend," seungcheol said.

"How can I help him? I'm not a psychologist or what so ever?," Joshua was again confused.

"You both are single and I'm trying to meet my friend to you", seungcheol smiled trying to convinced the younger.

"No", Joshua sternly says don't want to agree. Then he remembered the stranger in Omegle.

"Just try it shuayah~ you've been single since he left you. Don't tell me you're still not over with him?," he says and joshua on the other hand don't want to talk or come up with it.

"Ofcourse, I'm over with him and I was thinking about this stra-," he didn't continue because he may judge him? No he's not that kind of person, he's shy.

"What? You're thinking about? It's illegal to not complete your sentence," he joked and ask.

"I was thinking this stranger I met online," he admitted. And tell his story with him.

"That's so sad," he said. Should I try to meet with his recommended friend? I'm losing hope to meet him anyways.

"Okay cheol, I agree with your plan, but this will be last," Joshua agreed thật seungcheol lit his face with excitement.

"Ofcourse, I will not disappoint you and for your information he was a famous model. But don't want to spoil you, you judge him on your own once you meet him in person," he excitedly says.

"Okay?..." joshua.

"Are you here tomorrow? I will bring him here," seungcheol ask.

"Yes, I'm here at afternoon because I have a meeting with the other companies", he said.

"Okay! Prepare yourself and you'll meet him tomorrow!," then his phone suddenly ring.

"We should go home now shua, it's almost midnight and jihoon is calling me," seungcheol panicked and answered the call.

I clean the kitchen and the utensils that we used, checked if there's electricity that are plugged in, turned off all the lights, and locked the doors after.

Seungcheol is my best friend since we we're kids and still together until now. That we are even neighbors. After I enter my house, I threw myself in my cozy bed and fell asleep.