Chapter 4📍

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*JOSHUA POV*And that we stop chatted because it's already late

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*JOSHUA POV*
And that we stop chatted because it's already late. I still want to talk to him tho... but we need to sleep too! Thinking that we will meet again tomorrow makes me excited. I close my eyes going to my dreamland.
"I want to see jeonghan in my dream~"

*Skip*
I'm at my kitchen cooking breakfast. I just prepared French Toast, omelette and a cup of coffee.
It was great that it's Sunday. I will inform my assistant later that I can't visit the restaurant today because I have a meeting with my FRIEND later. They can handle themselves there and I trust them.

After I finish my breakfast, I immediately run towards the bathroom and choosing some descent clothes from my closet.
"It's just a meeting with a friend Joshua....yeah just a friend". He says to himself. But hardly looking a clothes to wear. (Don't fool yourself Joshua🤣 I know you want more than that)

I was interrupted with the horn of a car outside.
"Fvck his here already" I immediately choose to wear and afterwards run downstairs.

I closed my house and run towards the car, he rolled down his window.
"Hop in," he said smiling.

"I'm sorry for waiting jeonghan.." I said felt bad that he was the one to pick me up and I even let him wait.

"No it's okay~ We're not in a rush tho," he said assuring.